DeadNutsEven - Where anyone can win!!

• Thread starter Johnnypenso
  • 2,278 comments
It's a Bob & Tom thing... I figured you for an avid listener, being from Anderson and all... :sly:

I've listened since I was a kid, I hear about a half hour of them every morning and know their history quite well. I can do the Roman numerals on 18 Wheels on a Big Rig. I know Turtles and Whores: "They both advertise a little tail. They move so much they never get mail. They both go by the same nickname, Snapper." Trucker clock doesn't ring a bell though? I

I just wanted to chime in real quick and give another huge thanks to JP and all of you at DeadNutsEven for your help in constructing the best racing I've ever been a part of. Our group running on Wednesday nights just finished the Stars & Stripes event at Daytona Road Course with a target time of 2:05.000 and top speed of 165 mph. With 3 7-lap heat races and a 20 lap main, we managed all four finishes with the top two within a second, 3 of which, the top three were (including the main!). We're still working out some bugs, but it's getting better week after week. Check out our YouTube Channel for replays of the racing. We have implemented cautions as we work to get used to each other and adapt the proper OLR and VBR guide style racing and as we get better, we need it less and less. Thanks again guys. And btw, JP, I sent DeadNutsEven (PSN) a friend request (MGD_Racing_38) as I hope to be able to get on the track with you guys at some point.

, I sent DeadNutsEven (PSN) a friend request (MGD_Racing_38) as I hope to be able to get on the track with you guys at some point.

Geo, you have been given access to the lounge, hoping to see you Monday, or whenever is convenient.👍

Great fun yesterday! Might have tapped the other racers a bit too many times but it mostly just meant I fell behind so I hope it was all right. :)

Trying to remember my car specs now but I'm not really sure..

xNikodemusx / Nissan Silvia (CSP311) '65 / Standard / 364 PP / Tuned / CS Tires / ABS 1 / 156 km/h

Ok, here's the target for June 10th, 2013. I've had this one on the back burner for a while so now seems like a good time to use it.

Vintage Japanese Cars (Japanese Cars only from 1979 or Older)

Track: Tsukuba Circuit

Target: 1:13.000

Tires: CS / SH

Top Speed: 93 mph , 149 km/h

Q Cars:

Nissan Skyline 2000GT-R (KPGC110) '73 @ 356pp (83.0% limiter)

Nissan Skyline HT 2000GT-R (KPGC10) '70 @ 360pp (85.6% limiter)

Nissan 240ZG (HS30) '71 @ 358pp (78.8% limiter)

All Q Cars are 100% stock from UCD with engine/chassis refresh to get them to max performance, top speed of all Q Cars was 89-90 mph on CS tires.

No AWD permitted in this event.

Head count of who's coming tonight? The thread has been quieter than usual, so I'm honestly not expecting more than 2 or 3 of us...

I plan on making it, just haven't remembered to post my car for tonight, will do when I get home.

Looks like you already qualified a car for me in the target, so I'll most likely be around for some racing.

Some pretty great racing tonight, probably about as much fun as you can have on track with only three guys... Here's my car that I forgot to post earlier.

NCemtB / Honda Civic 1500 3 door CX '79 / Standard / Tuned / 373 PP / CS Tires / ABS - 1 / 92 MPH

Yup, Tsukuba always seems to deliver. Though the cars were good for the racing too.

sagarismic / Mitsubishi Galant GTO MR '70 / Standard / Bolt-on / 363 PP / CS Tires / No ABS / 90 MPH

Target for June 17th, 2013 courtesy of SagarisGTB

Track: Autumn Ring Reverse

Target: 1:36.000

Tires: CS / SH

Top Speed: 106 mph , 170 km/h

AWD is permitted for this week.

For those who didn't know, my G27 died so I haven't been racing. But, I have. New Fanatec Gt3 wheel arriving Tuesday so I should be able to join up again soon.

Where's our fearless leader? He posts almost daily but hasn't been seen in this thread for quite sometime……

^^^

From the limited conversations we have had, he's been really busy with work here lately... I don't think the lack of attendance really helped either.

Me neither, I figured I woulda got sick of me a long time ago!

(This reminds me of a Chapelle's Show bit,Tyrone Biggins the black White Supremacist :lol: )

June 17th, 2013

NCemtB / Ford Focus ST '06 / Premium / Tuned / 398 PP / CS Tires / ABS - 1 / 104 MPH

I really liked the Honda Integra for this week, but the car simply handles too well for the target, even stock. I ballasted/engine restricted the car down to 380pp/100mph, but I was still almost a second below target. Similar story with the BRZ.

I've got the Q car Merc ready to go as a back up car, but I'm still going to keep looking for something that is very enjoyable to drive this circuit with.

I really liked the Honda Integra for this week, but the car simply handles too well, even stock. I ballasted/engine restricted the car down to 380pp/100mph, but I was still almost a second below target. Similar story with the BRZ.

I've got the Q car Merc ready to go as a back up car, but I'm still going to keep looking for something that is very enjoyable to drive this circuit with.

BRZ was the first car I went to, but had the exact same problem... I tried a couple of others as well with similar results and considered the Integra but I've had the Focus sitting around for a while so I decided to give it a go. It took a good bit of tuning to make it handle well but it was enough that I had to drop plenty of PP to conform, which quickly took care of the top speed problem.

Back