Deutsche Rennsport Tuning. Tunes for VW, AUDI, RUF, BMW, MERCEDES, HPA. Take requests

I always wanted to start 2 projects:

BMW 2002 '73

And Golf I gti (cuz my dad had it when I was a kid)

I am looking to race them online with max power etc. :sly:

Merry christmas!

The mk1 I just bought and ill do tomorrow after work, the 2002 I think I have and ill try and get that in as well. I used to have an 83 GTI 1.8 16 valve and now ive got my 07 GTI tornado red allot of work in that car anyways ill have the tunes tomorrow at least the GTI.

The mk1 I just bought and ill do tomorrow after work, the 2002 I think I have and ill try and get that in as well. I used to have an 83 GTI 1.8 16 valve and now ive got my 07 GTI tornado red allot of work in that car anyways ill have the tunes tomorrow at least the GTI.

Great!

in need of some help, my secret car (not saying what publicly) still spins in 2nd gear with racing soft tires...

any hints to what it could be?

Try softening the rear springrate a bit if its in a straight line that its spinning remove rear camber if you have any, why won't you say what it is?

Try softening the rear springrate a bit if its in a straight line that its spinning remove rear camber if you have any,

the rear spring rate is already softer then the front, i used a setup from AvidRacing on here and i had to adjust the diff but it still slides through corners :indiff:

I just tried out the Golf Mkiv RM tune. Good stuff! Also, if it's no hassle for you Rennen, could you please also post up the parts you have on the cars?

Deutsch you pretty good. Tried Golf I and IV RM with success. Thanks alot.
Now I have a bit more of a challenge for you :
I need Karmann Ghia Coupe (type-1) '68 for Nords...

You up for it?

Thanks again, bookmarked you thread.

Back