Deutsche Rennsport Tuning. Tunes for VW, AUDI, RUF, BMW, MERCEDES, HPA. Take requests

Mr German Racer, I'd be interested in a ring tune for the R10 and a std Yellowbird on Sports softs.

I like to keep them standard as much as possible but recognise technology has moved on and if Mr Alois Ruf was doing the Yellowbird again, he'd employ different suspension and gearbox and so this would be on std power.

Could you do the same for the BTR as well?

The RGT however, I just love and drive I totally standard and find the difference in the years remarkable from the Yellowbird to 996.

I only lap the 'ring.

Do you only do German cars? ...................

I just tried out the Golf Mkiv RM tune. Good stuff! Also, if it's no hassle for you Rennen, could you please also post up the parts you have on the cars?

I will work on it, I only have a phone for now and I hate typing on it that's the only reason I haven't yet done it.

Deutsch you pretty good. Tried Golf I and IV RM with success. Thanks alot.
Now I have a bit more of a challenge for you :
I need Karmann Ghia Coupe (type-1) '68 for Nords...

You up for it?

Thanks again, bookmarked you thread.

Thank you for the compliments. I actually just bought the karma ghia last night so ill be glad to make the tune for you. I work 12 hours today so it might be tomorrow before I can do it, also please specify your desired tires and power level. Thanks

Mr German Racer, I'd be interested in a ring tune for the R10 and a std Yellowbird on Sports softs.

I like to keep them standard as much as possible but recognise technology has moved on and if Mr Alois Ruf was doing the Yellowbird again, he'd employ different suspension and gearbox and so this would be on std power.

Could you do the same for the BTR as well?

The RGT however, I just love and drive I totally standard and find the difference in the years remarkable from the Yellowbird to 996.

I only lap the 'ring.

Do you only do German cars? ...................

I will post my Audi R10 tune soon, likely tomorrow due to my schedule. For the yellowbird please refer to my original post, the tune there was made for sport softs and while it was made with 600 horsepower it will be great with the factory power level as well, just purchase a fully customizable suspension and follow the settings, you may want to do a weight reduction but it is not necessary. Please also perform a chassis refresh in GT auto if you have not already. I usually only do German cars yes, I've done some ferraris but I am only posting German cars in this thread, if you have a non-German request send it to me in a pm.

Thank you for the compliments.... please specify your desired tires and power level. Thanks

Your welcome.
Max power w/min weight for sports tires.

Also, are your tunes mostly for Nords? Just wondering... I only drive the Nords.
Thanks again

PS. No rush

Last edited:
I will post my Audi R10 tune soon, likely tomorrow due to my schedule. For the yellowbird please refer to my original post, the tune there was made for sport softs and while it was made with 600 horsepower it will be great with the factory power level as well, just purchase a fully customizable suspension and follow the settings, you may want to do a weight reduction but it is not necessary. Please also perform a chassis refresh in GT auto if you have not already. I usually only do German cars yes, I've done some ferraris but I am only posting German cars in this thread, if you have a non-German request send it to me in a pm.

Thank you for the settings. I applied them to the Yellowbird and the high speed stability in fast bends was a remarkable change for the better.

I also applied exactly the same settings for the BTR and it too became much better. In fact, due to the power difference, the BTR is a much better car for the 'ring in my opinion since making the changes.

I shall send you a pm now.

Vielen Dank!

Ihr willkommen oldhairpin, I replied to your pm.
I will get the tts up as well for holiday 50. I've got allot on my plate for my days off work but I enjoy it.

Thanks for the Golf GTi Mk I tune. It's fantastic. I've got a max power, min weight Audi Quattro '82. What's your tune for that, if you have one?

I would also appreciate your take on a Mercedes Benz 190E Evo II tune.

My own base tune is as follows (could use some improvement)
All performance modifications are installed… this includes weight reduction, engine, suspension, drivetrain, transmission, EVERYTHING. The car makes 379hp and 266 ft-lbs.

SUSPENSION
Ride Height: -28, -28
Spring Rate: 10.3, 9.8
Dampers (extension): 5, 5
Dampers (compression) 5, 5
Anti-Roll Bars: 3, 3
Camber Angle: 0.6, 0.0
Toe Angle: 0.03, 0.18

LSD
Initial Torque: 28
Acceleration Sensitivity: 40
Braking Sensitivity: 20

TRANSMISSION
Top Speed: 193mph.

The transmission is set to maximize gearing on the Nurburgring Nordschleife. I am not a “tuner” this is simply my own setup for a vehicle which i have found to be particularly affective and enjoyable. The car is light and really likes to slide around high-speed corners, which makes for fun driving. I’ve put down a 7:17 lap at the Nordschleife with this tune (All AIDS turned off except ABS set to 1. I drive with a G27 wheel) As far as the Ride Height… raising the car will help with bottoming out, but the car just looks too damn good slammed.

Last edited:
Hello,

I have bought the Z4 03 and the Z4 M Coupe 08, I really like them, but I don't know anything about tunning.

Could you help me? Thanks in advance!

Another question, I can't see which parts I have to buy to use your other tunes, are all of the tuned to the max?

Thank you.

Has anyone been able to make the Ruf BTR driveable? I'm having trouble keeping it straight; it loves to drift

I have a request for the Audi TTS Coupe '09. I bought this car for the Bonus Race #3 event, won it and in the process realized that this is a really fun car to drive! I don't have a specific power level desired, just max everything out and see how much you can get out of it. Thanks in advance. Keep up the good work!

hi deutsch

im looking for some input to tune my honda s2000 and mercedes c63 amg with some of the upgrade parts installed... would be great if you could help out...

thx!

Hi Rennen,I now discover the pleasure to drive all aids off in GT5 by the setting of some guy like you.Thank.

I would like some set-up for the ring and regular track for M3 GTR and is Race Car version

I wait for your R10 setup beacause I have some difficulty to drive it without aids.

If you don't have these two car PM me and I will give you these.

I just wanted to let everyone know that I've been working very long hours and haven't been able to play. I will work on many it these requests this weekend when I'm off. Thank you for being patient.

I tried your Audi RS6 Avant tune. Much better than the RKM tune I find.
The RS6 has now become my favorite car :D I manage to surprise quite a lot of people online when driving it around the Nurburgring hehehe
I find that it sometimes tends to understeer when at full or close to full throttle in long sweeping curves. I'll try to play around with the differential to see if I'm capable of improving it.
Keep on coming the tunes!

Can I get an all-around tune for an Audi R8 5.2 FSI Quattro? It has about 815hp maxed out, all of the top parts are purchased.

I saw this guy requested the car I wanted to request, but he says it's got 815hp when it's maxed out and that's incorrect. Mine has 876HP which seems like a bit of a leap away from his. However, I tried my hand at a tune and got it doing nicely but not as nice as I'd like. Also, I'm about as far away from 'expert tuner' as you can be, so don't expect much.

It had this weird speed wobble problem earlier and I tried fixing that by messing with the anti roll bar levels and lowering the camber. If you don't understand what I mean by speed wobble: whenever I get up to high speeds and try to make a turn it would... wobble... It seems to be fixed for the most part but let me give you the dimensions and suspension ****. Also I put a spoiler on it to try and help with something else. It seemingly fixed it, seeing as I can't remember what the problem was.

Displacement: 5204cc, Max power: 877HP, Weight: 1388kg, Power/Weight Ratio: 1.56kg/HP, Length: 4435mm, Width: 1930mm, Height: 1252mm. Not entirely sure what dimensions you'd need to assess a tune.

Ride height adjustment: -15F/-15R
Spring rate: 11.1F/11.1R
Extension: 6F/7R
Compression:5F/6R
Anti-roll: 5F/4R

Camber: 1.4F/0.8R
Toe: -0.5F/-0.5R
Brakes: 5F/4R Also I'm using soft race tires
Aero: 10F/25R the front can't be changed and that's minimum on the rear.

I also usually play with 5 traction control, 1 abs.

Edit: forgot torque sensing differential set to F30/R70

Last edited:
I will be working on the r8 among others tomorrow and over the weekend.
I received your pm whitechaco and I will be tuning the car for all aids off aside from abs which I leave at one. I hope ill be of some help.

I've added the Audi R8 5.2 Fsi, Audi R10 tdi, Mercedes C63 AMG, Mercedes CLK touring car, and Mercedes CLK-GTR race car. Check the first page.

Back