DLC paint preview - some paints applied

• Thread starter Whitestar
  • 98 comments
@ the GT Polarized 001-P :drool: :drool: :drool:

That is going on one of my Camaros, lol, I'm gonna love this paint DLC, gonna make customizing cars just that more interesting :D

Yea I know that, but I just wanted clarification on some of the rumors I've heard... lol

Would be pretty awesome if they did have glow-in-the-dark paints though! :P
Some would say to leave that for Forza, but I would have to agree with you.

It would be awesome for photomode. Night racing. Kart Space-like tracks. Damn it, I hate that we can't drive cars on there. It should be for offline racing, at least. No X2010/11 jacknuts offline.

Im doing the online seasonal events and iv been getting the newer dlc racing gear! and helmets!. Im still trying to get a second place paint chip from the dlc, no luck yet has any one won them yet id love to know and am sure everyone would like to know too.

and nice color reference thanks guy.

Awesome job! Thats what everyone needs/wants.

Spec2.0 should really have a preview like this included. Thanks for doing this for us:)👍

Yea I know that, but I just wanted clarification on some of the rumors I've heard... lol

Would be pretty awesome if they did have glow-in-the-dark paints though! :P
Of course that would be damn cool :D

Photobucket seems to not be showing most of the pictures at the moment...

Yeah I noticed that. Suddenly Photobucket turned into cashbucket. "Look who's popular", WTF kind of message is that to bring to a lojal user? :lol: Well I guess I can't complain since it's free.

I'm switching to ImageShack as we speak. Hopefully I won't get into the same problems there. Some images are updated already.
Or does anybody know of another fast and reliable image service that lets me make img URLs of all selected photos at once? ImageShack seemed a bit slower than PB so I might have to reduce the images a bit. But we'll see.

Edit: OP updated with new info.

Last edited:
Back