Do You Think December 21 2012 is The End Of The World?

Do you believe that the armageddon will come in 2012?

• Yeah!!

Votes: 29 6.8%
  • Maybe..

Votes: 17 4.0%
  • I don't know

Votes: 33 7.7%
  • Nope!!!

Votes: 341 80.0%
  • I'll tell you tomorrow.... :scared:

Votes: 6 1.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The guy is Jacques Nietzermann according to my sources. Though I doubt the video isn't fake. Why noone have seen it earlier?

I'm having trouble determining if that video is real or a hoax...

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, please...

A video shot in "1980" surfaces in January of 2012. Really?

It would be easy enough to make a set that looks 30 years old, and have someone dress like that. Just need to confirm the identity and find recent pictures of this guy.

I'm having trouble determining if that video is real or a hoax...
It clearly says "1980" in the top left hand corner of the video, just in case you were in any doubt as to when the video was made. Handy though, because otherwise we wouldn't have any clue as to when this video was made at all. Lucky someone has suddenly found it just in time for the apocalypse, though.

Just need to confirm the identity and find recent pictures of this guy.

Damn, if only we had a Human Flesh Search Engine. :indiff:

1. No one have seen this video in *supposed* 30 years.
2. No one have heard about the guy. Ever.
3. The oldest google info about this guy is as old as the video's upload date.
4. If this have existed for 30 years, why nobody have associated it with the black president or the 9/11 that are mentioned in the video?

I think someone is now giggling with a big trollface grin. :)

1. Couldn't the Mayans have just stopped that date because they didnt feel like going another thousand years ahead? Or the Spaniards caused them to stop?

2. Even if the Mayans thought the world would end this year, what makes them different from those crazy people today claiming the end is coming???

1. Couldn't the Mayans have just stopped that date because they didnt feel like going another thousand years ahead? Or the Spaniards caused them to stop?

The Mayans didn't stop anywhere near 2012, their calendar runs for another 41,341,049,999,999,999,999,999,994,879 years.

2. Even if the Mayans thought the world would end this year, what makes them different from those crazy people today claiming the end is coming???

The Mayans never claimed the end of the world, rather a change in cycle. It could really mean anything or nothing at all. Think of it this way, it's like a Mayan New Year's Resolution. The cycle ends and they want change for the next one.

No.

Anyway, why would someone predict the end of the world? It's a lose-lose situation. If you are wrong, you look like an idiot, and if you're right it doesn't matter because you're dead.

Anyway, why would someone predict the end of the world?

A lot depends on just what is precisely meant by the term, "end of the world".

It could easily be interpreted to mean the "end of the world as we know it."

The two most likely scenarios for this are:
1) Nuclear war, WWIII, something like that, caused by man.
2) Unprecedented solar storm knocks out all electricity grids on Earth, setting back civilization into the steam age for a time, i.e., something extraterrestrial.

Either way, the motions would already in progress, could be predictable, and yet nothing can be done about it - so nothing to worry about. Some residual guilt would attach in the event of #1.

Respectfully speculated,
Steve

From wikipedia, on COMPACT DISCS:

The first album to be released on CD was Billy Joel's 52nd Street, that reached the market alongside Sony's CD player CDP-101 on October 1, 1982 in Japan.[15] Early the following year on March 2, 1983 CD players and discs (16 titles from CBS Records) were released in the United States and other markets.

picture.php

:D

The guy is Jacques Nietzermann according to my sources. Though I doubt the video isn't fake. Why noone have seen it earlier?

It's like extremely likely that it's fake. I simply found it was a well done hoax and entertaining.

Detective of the Year Award!

The quality is so bad, that it could be something else.

A lot depends on just what is precisely meant by the term, "end of the world".

It could easily be interpreted to mean the "end of the world as we know it."

The two most likely scenarios for this are:
1) Nuclear war, WWIII, something like that, caused by man.

If 'Murrica actually starts a war with Iran, this might very well happen. Has been predicted by insiders (not psychics) a few years after 9/11. Not surprised at all that many things come true, that I heared of as "conspiracy theories" many many years ago. Oh well.

Last edited:
LOL, can't take the credit, that shot comes from another YT video I got while searching about this guy.

Anyone know if this video is from the correct year?

If this is from 1980 then this video is pretty dang amazing.

It's made in 2012. Not so amazing.

Well crap,i had my hopes up there for a second.

@everyone in thread

Oh yeah i just had an idea.What if the Mayans were actually from outer space and when they disappeared,so many years ago,they went back to outer space.Thus making them Extra Terrestrials.

Now we read their calendars and see that something may happen on December 21st 2012.What if the Mayans are returning on this day.I think it would great.

Call me crazy,but i would like to see something happen.

Well, 'Outer Space' isn't a very habitable place. But it is kinda logic as for the people that lived some thousand years ago. I can imagine "they came from the sky and tought us to live blah blah... So we worshiped the Large Bright Object of the Sky blah blah... then they came again and took us to Omicron-Persei 8 and didn't let us finish our calendar".:) But I don't believe that on the 21st of December something will happen.

What if the world ended on December 22nd?
Everyone would be relieved that the world didn't end on the 21st, then on the 22nd when no one is expecting anything to happen, we all die.
That would be funny...until we die

Just saw this posted in a Yahoo comment. Thought I would share.

For all you 2012 nuts, If there have been 512 leap years since 45 Bc, without the extra day every 4 years, we would be in 2013.

The mayan calender did not account for this, so therefore the earth would have ended almost 7 months ago.

:lol: You know I always thought about that but I assumed the nut jobs that came up with the 2012 doomsday scenario too that into account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back