Does this peeve you off?

• Thread starter shmogt
  • 141 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is just funny people who complain no need to get butt hurt. Yes it's kind of annoying that PD would put making these before so many important features, but nothing you can do now but laugh. Also omg sheeps legs do bend that way. I even googled it to double check and all sheep sit that way with there reverse knees lol.

To everyone who wants to know what track it's like Toscana or something like that it's a rally track.

all sheep sit that way with there reverse knees lol.
Ahem, they don't have reverse knees, believe it or not that's their ankle. The knee sits much higher up on ungulates than on humans. Same thing with birds.

They have separate people. There are the car modelers, andthe environment designers. The environment people did those sheep.

Ahem, they don't have reverse knees, believe it or not that's their ankle. The knee sits much higher up on ungulates than on humans. Same thing with birds.

I didn't realize that GT players knew so much about the inner workings of animals. Have you ever tried tuning sheep before? Pain in the 🤬.

You got to admit that their faces look pretty detailed. You can like see the pain in their eyes that their trapped in a game. The faces even have slightly pinker noses with those classic sheep age lines.

I didn't realize that GT players knew so much about the inner workings of animals. Have you ever tried tuning sheep before? Pain in the 🤬.
I know a lot about evolution and the workings of animals and nature, so I thought I'd just share that little piece of info right there. ;) I'm surprised that I beat Famine to the punch on that one. :lol:

I for one am disappointed in the detail of the sheep and hope a future update upgrades all sheep to premium models

Doesn't surprise me that sheep are in a game with a monkey and the loch ness monster! But seriously, they put 3x the effort into the sheep than they did with the spectators! Just a prime example how PD needs to get their priorities straight.

Spectators appear in much higher density than the sheep, so it's more a question of economy than "effort" - besides, how exactly are you "measuring" the effort put in? It seems this is just a prime example of uninformed commenting.

Oh, and obligatory SEGA, MANX TT SUPERBIKE!!
What was it with Sega games and the apparent need to shout at us? :P

lamb.bmp

Spectators appear in much higher density than the sheep, so it's more a question of economy than "effort" - besides, how exactly are you "measuring" the effort put in? It seems this is just a prime example of uninformed commenting.
I'm estimating, not "measuring." Uninformed commenting? I'm not spreading false information or anything, it just looks like they put a lot more effort in to the sheep than they did they spectators. That's it.

EDIT: I just noticed that this is my 333rd comment! I'm cool.

Haha, I'm glad someone had a photo handy for that.

This is where the Dodge Ram would be handy. Just put it in 4 Low.

Really? So what are you doing right now? I'll tell you; you're WHINING. I meant another pointlessthread about some trivial subject, not specifically sheep. :P
Before this argument advances, I'll say what I was trying to say originally:

No, it doesn't "peeve" me off, and something minuscule and meaningless as this should never have a thread created about them. Especially on a forum based on a RACING game, not a game dedicated to having over 1000 highly detailed sheep.

Changed my post to be less aggressive. Apologies. I actually erased the part you're quoting. Just a fun thread, not a whining thread, was what I was getting at. I'm always surprised when people are like "stop complaining you anger me!"

If we have sheep, why not cows? Or pigs? Hell, why not have dinosaurs?

I'm estimating, not "measuring." Uninformed commenting? I'm not spreading false information or anything, it just looks like they put a lot more effort in to the sheep than they did they spectators. That's it.

Right, it looks like that to you because you have no idea of what you're talking about. Hence: uninformed.

For all you know, it might have taken days of agonising over polycount, texture size, spectator variety, placement etc. whilst the sheep may have been done in less than 15 minutes. "Effort" is entirely the wrong word, unless you're only trying to chastise PD for missing some of the things you'd rather have seen in the game, in which case complain about that, not these sheep!

But maybe you're right, I'm sure somewhere in a meeting the relevant person said "Spectators? No, they're not top priority, we need to make sure these sheep make the cut. The spectators can be hacked in later, if we have time."

Everything is better with dinosaurs. Everything. Except maybe breakfast.

Well, we do have a giant aquatic reptile of likely prehistoric lineage already, so some proper dinosaurs wouldn't be that much of a leap. I doubt it's textured as well as those sheep though... I'm not sure I've seen a close-up.

mattythedog
If we have sheep, why not cows? Or pigs? Hell, why not have dinosaurs?

Lol there is a dinosaur. Its in the water go back a few pages I think someone posted a pic. There also a monkey and some people fishing in a boat. There's something at the top gear track I heard but I didn't no where to look so I can't confirm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back