Status
Not open for further replies.
A lol to the sheeps.
Time to find pigs in Spa or something :crazy:

Oooooo so close!!!
picture.php

Last edited:
shmogt
Look how freaking detailed these sheep are. There faces are like real live sheep. Why put so much effort into making these when they are only visible at a certain camera point on like one track. They look better than some standard cars. Side note: I didn't know sheep's legs bend that way lol.

I must say you must have a thing for sheep if your paying that much attention to them in a game, you must be from Wales (UK) there full of sheep shaggers up there pmsl

Not reading through the whole topic, but clearly its just a real photo of the sheep pasted onto a few polygons, which would otherwise have probably been used on making slight bumps/rocks/other inanimate objects in the scenery.

See below.

Does this piss me off? This thread does; yet another pointless thing to whine about.

X2

Sheep DLC!!!

If they get the physics right and add a few decals (or sheep suits and helmets), I can't see why not?

sheep-racing.gif

But then Forza will ofcourse have to respond with even more and thoroughly developed customization options for their sheep.

modified-sheep-or-horse.jpg

:D

Please don't give PD any ideas! We don't need a Seasonal Sheep race's to contend with! LOL

SheepRacing-8.jpg

HOW DARE THEY MAKE DETAILED SHEEP IN A RACING GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THE EVIL TWISTED PSYCHOMANIACS !!!!

If the sheep looked worse , people would complain..

Funny thread. Not sure if anyone already said this but I don't think those sheep are even 3D-modelled, they are just 2D photo cut-outs effectively, therefore the easiest and least-resource-hogging method possible :)

EDIT: This did make me wonder if Jeff Minter might be involved though, Llamas and Camels next?

Not reading the whole thread so it's maybe said before but they might dealt with by the resources normally used for people in the stands or something that are free or at lower use at that particular bit of the circuit.

yeay you found something new to complain about.👎

really, this is getting annoying.
:yuck:

Hey just think if they actually make a game like they know how then you wouldn't have to hear about it...or better yet not joining these threads might help you not have to deal with it.👍

If they get the physics right and add a few decals (or sheep suits and helmets), I can't see why not?

sheep-racing.gif

But then Forza will ofcourse have to respond with even more and thoroughly developed customization options for their sheep.

modified-sheep-or-horse.jpg

:D
:lol: Thread of the year.

I hear there will be a sheering option for the sheep so we can cut down on weight and get less drag for faster start times and overall performance!!!:drool::dopey:

So, we already have the Lochness Monster, the Monkey and now the sheeps. GT is becoming a zoo simulator :dopey:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back