Drag Compeition - Prizes

• Thread starter squirlybmx
  • 420 comments

What should the next drag competition car be?

• FWD tuner

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • classic muslce

Votes: 22 78.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
PTK
Yea.. It was.. you want me to tell it again?

And I choose not to be in this..

I meant no disrespect, PTK. You're the known uber tuner here, and I'm just the new kid on the block. I wish you would enter, though, as competing against the best makes you better.

Master__Shake_
I meant no disrespect, PTK. You're the known uber tuner here, and I'm just the new kid on the block. I wish you would enter, though, as competing against the best makes you better.

I know you didn't.. but I don't like the car choice honestly.. pretty much the most common muscle drag car.. the GTR of muscle cars... if aka wanted to be in this he would win it (according to the leaderboard, and were on the same team :sly: ).. that's not how a tourney is supposed to be. That's just my opinion...

PTK
I know you didn't.. but I don't like the car choice honestly.. pretty much the most common muscle drag car.. the GTR of muscle cars... if aka wanted to be in this he would win it (according to the leaderboard, and were on the same team :sly: ).. that's not how a tourney is supposed to be. That's just my opinion...

I see your point and maybe is wright.
Maybe it should be something else
A muscle that is not on the Leaderboard!!!

PTK

next competition should be either: s2k gt1 turbo or scirocco i think.

Why don't you use the GT350R? It has a garbage launch so I'd imagine it'd be kind of hard getting fast.

Master__Shake_
I think the '69 Z28 Camaro would've been a better choice personally. RM or not, its a solid car for how low the HP is.

Or an ideal choice for a "new" muscle car that has not been attempted would be the camaro z28 69 (prem) which I have never seen on the drag strip.. or for FF Volvo c30(prem), Volvo s60, Ford focus ST (prem), alfa sky window (4wd prem).. I can keep going but you get the point, there are A LOT of cars possible

I'm on my phone took a while to post this... shake is right about the car...

PTK
Or an ideal choice for a "new" muscle car that has not been attempted would be the camaro ss 69 (prem) which I have never seen on the drag strip.. or for FF Volvo c30(prem), Volvo s60, Ford focus ST (prem), alfa sky window (4wd prem).. I can keep going but you get the point, there are A LOT of cars possible

Not for fun but Honda Insight '99 could be epic
Whoever brake into 13sec
That would be fantastic
xaxaxaxaxxaaxa

kleomenis5582
Whoever brake into 13sec
That would be fantastic
xaxaxaxaxxaaxa

I don't see why not... I would tune an insight 1000x over the challenger

kleomenis5582
The challenge could be who will be the first in 13sec
My tune stops at 14,027sec no matter what!!!
xaxaxa

Except, I would rather use the 09 insight rather than the 99... because... its newer đź‘Ť

kleomenis5582
The challenge could be who will be the first in 13sec
My tune stops at 14,027sec no matter what!!!
xaxaxa

Where did you get the 99 anyway?? Just ucd or??

Viperbeatsvette
hahaha you tune for 6th gear launches hey. i wish my 1 gear tunes were so fast. mine still just fly away..

I know.. I don't see the problem?? I choose 6th gear as the gear I tune for my one gear cars...

EDIT: maybe I wasn't clear enough, example, in my prius, I choose 6th gear as the gear I use for the one gear tranny? Better??

Last edited:
I see your point and maybe is wright.
Maybe it should be something else
A muscle that is not on the Leaderboard!!!

next competition should be either: s2k gt1 turbo or scirocco i think.

I think the '69 Z28 Camaro would've been a better choice personally. RM or not, its a solid car for how low the HP is.

If you guys would prefer it changed to something else, that's no problem. I didn't even concern the leader boards or any sort of frequently used car list when picking the car. I wanted to go with an RM but I've never seen how RM challengers run so I went with that. I do like the idea of using the '69 Camaro since I love them.

PTK
Or an ideal choice for a "new" muscle car that has not been attempted would be the camaro z28 69 (prem) which I have never seen on the drag strip.. or for FF Volvo c30(prem), Volvo s60, Ford focus ST (prem), alfa sky window (4wd prem).. I can keep going but you get the point, there are A LOT of cars possible

I'm on my phone took a while to post this... shake is right about the car...

The next tournament will be a FWD car.

Whoever brake into 13sec
That would be fantastic
xaxaxaxaxxaaxa

Honestly, you're not that far off from the car I'm choosing for the next event.

Also, any suggestions for prize cars? I'm not on my ps3 to go through how many of what cars I have to give away but some suggestions would make it better for those who win.

If you guys would prefer it changed to something else, that's no problem. I didn't even concern the leader boards or any sort of frequently used car list when picking the car. I wanted to go with an RM but I've never seen how RM challengers run so I went with that. I do like the idea of using the '69 Camaro since I love them.

You can change it if you want. Kleo said he gave up on it because of how bad the launch is. Doesnt seem like anyone wants to tune the challenger. =\

I would suggest starting a new thread though because this one is just all over the place.

Last edited:
Viperbeatsvette
definitely tell him đź‘Ť lets see how fast his 'fastest' crz is :P

He didn't even have the speed test when he said that the first time! lol....

Latest Posts

Back