Drag Competition - Final point standings posted!!

• Thread starter kennyblanco
  • 1,018 comments
kennyblanco
This week was a fierce battle for the top 3 positions. Without further delay here are the results-

1- fest0r 10.188
2- KaroSVTR 10.231
3- swara96 10.313
4- jryeargin 1:56:30.587 (New world record!!!!!)

And jr still almost took home a top 3 finish.:lol:

I'll post photos and send in the updated point standings later on.

@swara- I need your pic for verification since you cracked the top 3 bro.

Congrats & thanks to everyone. 👍

Wait please tell me that more people competed lol

Btw Kenny I sent you a 10.216 time. That time you posted was without a wing. I know it doesn't make much of a difference but I know I wasn't that off lol

And the final competition for this series.

I may want a few weeks of a break before starting again. Kenny and I will keep everyone informed and thanks again for your participation in our events :D

DERP! My bad guys, I missed that somehow! Glad you guys had fun with it, I understand the load hosting a competition put on someone, (I tried running the Budget Car Challenge for Airrider for a while but was unable to keep it up. I'll keep my eyes open incase something else pops up, I doubt I'd be competitive anyway ;lol

Sorry I missed this one, Thought I'd have more time to do it but my wife had me busy doing stuff most of the day. When I did get the chance I was wiped and it felt like just another chore that I had to do, so the mustang stayed at the dealer and I relaxed dragging online instead. I didn't want to think or try to figure crap out :dunce:

I had the 300 tuned but lost it after a freeze-up:grumpy:

Love that avatar buddy... I used to date her :D:tup:

...my comment will look strange if you change it now :lol:

This week was a fierce battle for the top 3 positions. Without further delay here are the results-

1- fest0r 10.188
2- KaroSVTR 10.216
3- swara96 10.313
4- jryeargin 1:56:30.587 (New world record!!!!!)

And jr still almost took home a top 3 finish.:lol:

I'll post photos and send in the updated point standings later on.

@swara- I need your pic for verification since you cracked the top 3 bro.

Congrats & thanks to everyone. 👍

You got to b kidding me!!! I would've been in the top three and I forgot about it. But congrats to the winners.

Love that avatar buddy... I used to date her :D:tup:

...my comment will look strange if you change it now :lol:

Lol, I'll keep her for a while then :sly: wonder how many people know where she's from.

Last edited:
It's a goofy looking robot face.. I'd take a guess at being an episode of the outer limits? I know it's too modern to be twilight zone.

My apologies for the delay. Here are the pics from our top 3.
fest0r
stang-a.jpg

stang-b.jpg
KaroSVTR
swara96

Last edited:
No worries lol. 👍

I've hardly been pulling my weight around here lately. I've been busy with other things lately. I gotta get back in the groove of things.

It's a goofy looking robot face.. I'd take a guess at being an episode of the outer limits? I know it's too modern to be twilight zone.

2 Popular 70's tv series that had fembots in a few episodes and their faces would always fall off in a fight.

Last edited:
2 Popular 70's tv series that had fembots in a few episodes and their faces would always fall off in a fight.

Being born in the 80s, I never saw a lot of older TV shows. The only exceptions were Twilight Zone & Gilligans Island because I watched the reruns a lot as a kid. It wasn't an outerspace themed show was it? Like the knock off of Lost in Space?

Master__Shake_
Being born in the 80s, I never saw a lot of older TV shows. The only exceptions were Twilight Zone & Gilligans Island because I watched the reruns a lot as a kid. It wasn't an outerspace themed show was it? Like the knock off of Lost in Space?

Being a 90s kid I missed out on a lot of good tv haha :(

Not an outer space show but the lead character in one of the 2 shows was an astronaut, until they had to rebuild him "Better than he was before. Better, stronger, faster.”.

Answer here - http://bionic.wikia.com/wiki/Fembot

Tv was so cheesy back then

Believe it or not I had actually posted was it the bionic woman in my previous post but I edited it to put the pics for the top 3 up.

Believe it or not I had actually posted was it the bionic woman in my previous post but I edited it to put the pics for the top 3 up.

Ha ha, Tha bionic woman had a real face but yeah, they first appeared there, then the 6 million dollar man, Austin powers had one as a spoof appearance in one of the movies.

Back on topic...I'll be tuning the 300c Tuesday night, all night...wife working nights that day.

I wa born in the '90s and I still watched those 2 shows. Used to watch The A-Team as well.

Didn't think anyone remembered Gilligans Island. Or M*A*S*H. Or Good Times. Or All in the Family. lol. A ton more I forgot too.

I wa born in the '90s and I still watched those 2 shows. Used to watch The A-Team as well.

Didn't think anyone remembered Gilligans Island. Or M*A*S*H. Or Good Times. Or All in the Family. lol. A ton more I forgot too.

All in the Family ruled ! They couldn't even make that show today...all those "special interest groups" would have a conniption fit. Same with "the Jeffersons". Lots of racial jokes there too.

Latest Posts

Back