Drag Competition - Final point standings posted!!

• Thread starter kennyblanco
  • 1,018 comments
*Updated point standings through round 11*
jryeargin-27
PTK-18
fest0r-19
KaroSVTR-12
Master_Shake_-11
Trybal-7
Mikeybc-8
r4a2g0-6
kleomenis-5
eightlives-4
DLR- 4
swara96- 5
c-losk-4
retromaniAX- 3
Bobby-Vegas-2
nycboy-2
neil1297-2
CheahBro-2
Blind829-2
AKA I95- 2
kttheman- 2
ReVoLuT1oN-1
flybynighter-1
Troy521- 1
Slashfan- 1
Stimuluz Defqon- 1
viperbeatsvette- 1

My apologies for the delay of getting these in. I've just been pretty busy lately as has Ryan. We appreciate your patience and understanding. Thanks and good luck in our final round!

Cheers for the update Kenny 👍

I don't know who that jryeargin guy is, but they need to hire him over at Quantum Mechanics... I steal all my tunes get great advice from there :D:tup:

There was a time when he use to give me advise too... But now every time I stop by there's a sign that says "out to lunch be back in 30" hahaha

There was a time when he use to give me advise too... But now every time I stop by there's a sign that says "out to lunch be back in 30" hahaha

Damn I left the off to lunch sign up when I went on vacation sorry about that :)

Kenny I dont get a participation point for my world record mustang?

Damn I left the off to lunch sign up when I went on vacation sorry about that :)

Kenny I dont get a participation point for my world record mustang?

Yeah, you got one but only each persons top 8 scores count so that 1 point didn't go towards your total.

And that was epic btw! 👍

Attn all participants I will have a drag room open to race all of the cars we have tuned this season. Everyone is expected to show (you too fest0r) :D

This will be at indy starting around 8pm central time to 1am or whenever everyone leaves.

Name of room will be DRAG TUNER CHAMPS INVITE ONLY

Last edited:
jryeargin
Attn all participants I will have a drag room open to race all of the cars we have tuned this season. Everyone is expected to show :D

Whats the name of the room

jryeargin
Attn all participants I will have a drag room open to race all of the cars we have tuned this season. Everyone is expected to show (you too fest0r) :D

This will be at indy starting around 8pm central time to 1am or whenever everyone leaves.

I will ghost you guys, because I only have 3 of the competition cars :lol:

I will ghost you guys, because I only have 3 of the competition cars :lol:

No problem bro, its just to have fun and kid around nothing serious. Just bring something out competitive. Besides I dont see many people showing up but its worth a shot.

Awesome idea bro. It'd be good to hang out with everyone. I'll do my best to show up for a bit. I actually haven't tuned many of the cars for the comp though but I'll bring out the ones I have. I might be able to give your Mustang a run for its money. :lol:

jryeargin

Nice room name. You know gtplanet is where all of the compatition lurks. Lol

Great idea ! All 9 of my cars sit unchanged from my submissions. Only problem is I'm only home Monday - Wednesday nights :guilty: would be a great room for sure.

*Official results*
1- jryeargin 9.981
2- KaroSVTR 9.985
3- fest0r 9.985
4- Mikeybc 9.989
5- swara96 10.014
6- c-losk 10.048

2nd place was determined by the faster of the two 0-60 times. Congrats and a big thank you to all who took part in our events. I'll have the final point standings updated in a bit. Pics will be posted momentarily.

kennyblanco
*Official results*
1- jryeargin 9.981
2- KaroSVTR 9.985
3- fest0r 9.985
4- Mikeybc 9.989
5- swara96 10.014
6- c-losk 10.048

2nd place was determined by the faster of the two 0-60 times. Congrats and a big thank you to all who took part in our events. I'll have the final point standings updated in a bit. Pics will be posted momentarily.

Lol this car was a 🤬 to tune lol

But Congrats! Everyone excluding me had epic times! :cheers: 👍

Back