Driver 3

I didn't killed Timmy either. I shoot him around 60 times and he did not die :grumpy:
Later when I went back , he wasn't there.

I rented the Xbox version. And I dont think I would buy this game. Everything out side the cars is just pure poo.

Pros:
Graphics
Driving system/physics

Cons:
Just about every thing else. There are some glitches too that piss me off, like cop cars appearing from out of no where in front of you forcing you to smash into them. The night time lights are glitchy too flickering and pop in lights. Cops will drive off cliffs if you are at the bottmam of one. some collision problems too. Like hitting invisible objects.

Well I'm not sure but he disappered for me after few time trying to kill him :grumpy:

Mazkid : Can you you show us where did you find the forklift at the map.

Right there where the big arrow is, god damnit can't you guys get directions right?! Go to the damn big arrow, it points to a damn house. There's a damn road, 2 damn roads but it's the same damn road, on either side of that damn house. Drive down that damn road and look. LOOK. If you are pointed straight at that damn house where the damn big arrow points to, if you go to the road on the right, look left till you see a damn driveway, a damn steep driveway, and go up the damn thing and around that damn other house and look for the damn double garage where the small arrow is. Then you have your damn fork lift. Then after that, go back to school and learn the cardinal directions and how to read a map.

Attachments

• nice-small copy.jpg
    nice-small copy.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 25
I got this game (on pirate) and to tell the truth it ain't a great game I reckon it was over hyped because theres nuthin really special about it except for the driving which is good I must say and challenging but everything else is just dull, even the cities don't look as good as the gta cities. In my opinion just rent the game or get it on pirate like meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee lol :crazy:

You know, i'd edit that you said that you got it on pirate. People here ***** at that sort of thing, because it's against the rules.

Remember when we saw the videos of it? And I said it was ****? see I told you so.

MazKid
Right there where the big arrow is, god damnit can't you guys get directions right?! Go to the damn big arrow, it points to a damn house. There's a damn road, 2 damn roads but it's the same damn road, on either side of that damn house. Drive down that damn road and look. LOOK. If you are pointed straight at that damn house where the damn big arrow points to, if you go to the road on the right, look left till you see a damn driveway, a damn steep driveway, and go up the damn thing and around that damn other house and look for the damn double garage where the small arrow is. Then you have your damn fork lift. Then after that, go back to school and learn the cardinal directions and how to read a map.

Cosmic
I didn't killed Timmy either. I shoot him around 60 times and he did not die :grumpy:
Later when I went back , he wasn't there.

I went there right now and Timmy was there and I killed him.:sly: The S.O.B. died! YES! And I got the Go-Kart, and I picked off the guy I was racing with my brand new M16 sincerely a.k.a."dead" Timmy.:D 👍 :sly:

SS2
I went there right now and Timmy was there and I killed him.:sly: The S.O.B. died! YES! And I got the Go-Kart, and I picked off the guy I was racing with my brand new M16 sincerely a.k.a."dead" Timmy.:D 👍 :sly:
For someone that hates the game so much, you seem to play it alot. I'm about to play it in a couple of hours and I'm anticipating a fun game. I have and love Driver 2, and you guys say that sucked. So Driv3r should be good, right? I guess everyone has different tastes in games.

I'm loving that game! Just played it the first time (and for about 4hrs straight).

The driving is a lot of fun, the cities are AMAZING. The only thing that bothers me is the walking and aiming. It will take some more time getting used to. Graphics are also very sweet for a PS2 and the movies are excellent.

great game 👍

Back