Extreme Weather Edits

• Thread starter leeislee
  • 341 comments
How do you take these pictures and edit weather!?
The fast answer is to take a great shot and open Photoshop and edit it to look more rainy, hot, cold, snowy or whatever. You can't creat this kind of weather in the game 👍

BkS
This is beautiful! :')

I think it's nice...but has some problems.

The sky blending into the trees is very artificial and the road looks like a mirror (very flat). The spray effect is nice but could be better, specially in the back of the car. For a 2nd rain edit is quite nice though. ;)

BkS
Flooding race track anyone?

8180882168_b1e2d41e11_c.jpg

This reminds me of one of my go-kart race-days (in the real world) and the track got floodedin the middle of the race and thunder storm struck an all that but my jolly golly gosh it was wazzing it down! Most epic race we had tough :)

Summer Morning Mist

I fancied having a go at one of my shoots were i limit myself to 5 shots and a quick edit afterwards. This was shot 2 of the 5 and the editing took about an hour or so. Nothing special as usual but what do you expect for a quick one?!

Me? Another Beetle Shot? No way!

2 minute edits

Tokyo Sunrise

Tokyo Sky Life

------------------------------

Get the free Photoshop action used to create these pictures HERE and read how it was done...

👍​

Probably not the place to ask, but, how are you creating the spray effect? I am having a lot of trouble creating them in Photoshop CS6. can anyone help?

Thanks!

Last edited:
I think it's nice...but has some problems.

The sky blending into the trees is very artificial and the road looks like a mirror (very flat). The spray effect is nice but could be better, specially in the back of the car. For a 2nd rain edit is quite nice though. ;)

Didn't notice this post, thanks for critics! And thanks Bks!

Beautiful picture, ShaolinMasta. Great toning, contrast and lighting. On top of that, I like the subtle amount of noise. 👍

Back