Fanatec Announcements: CSW V2 Reviews Out

• Thread starter Crispy
  • 13,388 comments
Will be faster than my Q6600 2.4ghz + geforce 560ti XD

I know, not a decent PC for a gamer and a game dev... I should play on my office monster PC...

No way to order from Fanatec, get an error from paypal token whatever...:banghead:
I had that ages ago when I tried to order, I contacted them and it turned out to be a problem with their website and after a couple of hours their IT dept had fixed it.

I had that ages ago when I tried to order, I contacted them and it turned out to be a problem with their website and after a couple of hours their IT dept had fixed it.

I tried something like 20 times last 24h... Always the same error.

Edit : US PayPal is mandatory, I was hitting the first PayPal button (because I am in Canada).

Last edited:
Does the Carbon Fiber Formula Rim actually weight more than the regular formula rim?

On the fanatec website there are two weights listed- there is a weight & a volume weight...? :confused:

Only a couple of more weeks till my V2 base and shifter are supposed to ship :crazy: hopefully there are no delays. But i still need to order a wheel :indiff:

Yeah I'm hoping they keep the Australian shipping dates. Mine is scheduled to leave on the 8th of December. I'm looking forward to writing a little review on it using iRacing, Assetto Corsa and Gran Turismo 6

offtopic but, :boggled:

does someone know if the clubsport pedal tuning kit is still available? :odd: could some provide me with a link. :confused:
What do you want to do with your pedals? If it's for the brake I recommend the Mugen Shock + GT-Eye spring mod 👍

Mugen shock is a great upgrade. I have an extra one if anyone is interesting in splitting the cost I paid for the set and half the cost to ship.

I found the gt-eye spring to stiff and didn't fit well on my Mugen shock. Maybe it's also cause I'm just wearing socks when I used it having shoes might make for a better feel

Does the rev meter on the BMW or Porsche Rim work in GT6 ?
I will mostly playing on my PS3 until I can build a decent PC, so I wonder what features will work with clubsport V2 + 918 rim.

CSW v2 Invite Codes for everyone!
From Fanatec's facebook page and blog:
45D4D404-D91A-452D-B2A7-BC2534DBEA00_zps1gqtwrkl.jpg

Link:
http://www.fanatec.com/forum/catego...net&utm_campaign=General+Links&a_aid=gtplanet

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry Fanatec.. any news about the second batch of Csw2?
thanks in advance
Or the first batch of Australian orders? Will the delay of the first batch mean a delay for the batch that was originally scheduled for Dec 08 @Fanatec... ? Speaking on behalf of a lot of Aussies, a little more communication regarding the shipping would be greatly appreciated.

i forgot about black Friday deals for Fanatec :( i ordred my bmw GT3 rim Wednesday night lol. But i have emailed fanatec and they said if i play the BF sale order they will issue refund for my previous order :cheers:.

yeah i ordered a bmw m3 gt2 and I mssged them asking if they could add the formula black rim and charge me $50 more. Still waiting for reply.
My obutto ozone will be here next week :( looks like i wont have my new wheel until february :(

@Gabkicks when I emailed them they responded with ordering the black Friday deal and they will adjust and refund me the difference. I have ordered and replied there email with the new order number but no response yet will probably have to wait till Monday.

I have already received the BMW gt3 rim though cause there hub where shipments leave from is not far from me so it only takes 1 day for my shipments to arrive. Either way this is a great deal even if I would have to pay a restocking fee to return the wheel I had already ordered.

Back