Fast & Furious 6 - May 24, 2013 Release

• Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 176 comments
They'll never stop, return of Han in Tokyo Drift 2 ;).......who may also have amnesia. But yeh, they'll never stop until the ink runs out (money pun)

Darth Vader Han?:sly:

Well as far as Diesel and gang put it, the last movie is the 7th one for them. I really don't think they can make movies without them work, because of the sales when you look at the movies without key stars characters. Two without Dom and then three without Brian or Dom (cameo for 2 minutes doesn't really count). The only thing 2 and 3 did, was one give us new main characters we like, but aren't Dom and Brian which carry the series. It also showed us Justin Lin from 3 onward and making the movies interesting and fun. So though I agree with you about the last part, I don't see them making too much money without Vin Diesel and Paul Walker.

Darth Vader Han?:sly:

Well as far as Diesel and gang put it, the last movie is the 7th one for them. I really don't think they can make movies without them work, because of the sales when you look at the movies without key stars characters. Two without Dom and then three without Brian or Dom (cameo for 2 minutes doesn't really count). The only thing 2 and 3 did, was one give us new main characters we like, but aren't Dom and Brian which carry the series. It also showed us Justin Lin from 3 onward and making the movies interesting and fun. So though I agree with you about the last part, I don't see them making too much money without Vin Diesel and Paul Walker.

Jason Statem ........The Rock......... Big names (pardon the pun again) depends if they try and compete with the Need for Speed film and go with a spin off back to street racing and customisation (and manufacturers love there cars as the stars so they'd pay)

I saw the movie last night at a sneak preview. It was exactly what you would expect from a F&F movie, and the ending is definitely a huge cliffhanger for the next installment.

I'm ready to see #7 right now.

I saw the movie last night at a sneak preview. It was exactly what you would expect from a F&F movie, and the ending is definitely a huge cliffhanger for the next installment.

I am going to see this tomorrow but I cant picture it being more of a cliffhanger than what happened after Fast 5 when they showed that Letty was alive after being dead in Fast 4. Seriously, that was probably one of THE biggest cliffhangers I have ever seen in a movie in a long time.

So does the cliffhanger in Fast 6 come after the credits? No spoilers please.

I am going to see this tomorrow but I cant picture it being more of a cliffhanger than what happened after Fast 5 when they showed that Letty was alive after being dead in Fast 4. Seriously, that was probably one of THE biggest cliffhangers I have ever seen in a movie in a long time.

So does the cliffhanger in Fast 6 come after the credits? No spoilers please.

I'm pretty sure it was before the credits. At worst, it was after the first minute of credits, but still before the 20 minute scrolling wall of text credits start.

I just got to see this and I thought it was genuinely entertaining and fun to watch. I can't really ask for more from this series, so go see it.

Also,

That was a damn big runway lol

I watched it today. The series has changed much from the beginning.

Why after TD part comes so soon?? I thought i will see Han in 7. :( Han was the best character in the series. I hope they do for him like they did for Letty.

But wait. Did somebody even say he died?

I saw the movie today ..

the best part was when Dom was on the Daytona racing Letty on the Jensen Healey while the Zomboy music kicked in :D

Surprizingly , how did Giselle died when jumping from that distance??? She should just be injured.. while Dom f'ed his car and came back just fine..

In the end, dayum the C3 is sexy :drool:

I thought it was a pretty good movie. Right up there with the first and the 5th. (my favorites) Everything with Dom and Letty was so awesome in this movie. They did a great job with their storyline. As for that "cliffhanger" that's not really a cliffhanger imo. Finding out Letty was still alive after Fast 5, THAT is a cliffhanger. Still the biggest cliffhanger of any movie I have watched.

Now that we know characters can come back from being "dead", you never know who they will bring back in the next movies. Each seems to get more and more crazy. Whats next, jet fighting?

Not sure what to think about Jason Statham. He is not an actor I care much for. He was ok in Death Race but other than that, I don't care much for him. Too bad they killed of Gisele and Han. Gisele could easily return because all she did was fall off the car. So I would not be surprised to see her return. Like Letty. Who knows Han could be alive too. You never know in this series. haha

Fast and the Furious 6 was better then Fast 5 imo. And the Damn Cliff Hanger :grumpy: Fast and the Furious 7 here we come :D.

And the Runway o.o, Huge as hell.

Now that we know characters can come back from being "dead", you never know who they will bring back in the next movies. Each seems to get more and more crazy. Whats next, jet fighting?

Who says she was dead though? Just because the one guy in Fast5 said so? He could have been lying. I haven't seen FF6 yet so I don't know if they explain it in depth, but just stating the obvious. :)

Saw F&F6 about 2 days ago. I'll say, its tied for 3rd of my favorites of the franchise with the 5th (1st being 1st and 3rd being second). I also don't like where the series is going with the rediculous stunts and action sequences. Since they already are making a 7th, they should make an 8th that brings it back to when they were still with Jesse. One can only dream though.

I saw this last Friday. Physics seem to be forgotten more and more with each film. You kind of have to accept that in films where to go faster you simply change gear AGAIN (and I swear that in 1 scene this is just replaced with him punching the stick instead?). However:

Let's just discuss the well-being of Riley for one second. So on the plane she is struck down by Dom in his car. But good ole' Riley survives this. Not only that, but she is back on her feet and fighting Letty just seconds later. Not only this, but Riley does not even have a scratch, cut, or bruise to show for it?

Expect a cameo for this fella in 7:
3df8ca08c3da4f5425dec646541c0769.jpg

Despite the flaws, I did enjoy the film greatly. The flip cars really show the desire to push the imagination with these films, which you can do without physics holding you back somewhat!

Last edited:
I am surprised no one mentioned THE most ridiculous moment in the movie. I already stated I liked the movie and I will also be buying this on Blu Ray. But this part was WAY out there....

The part where the tank hangs up from the Mustang anchor. Then Dom times it perfectly to go flying into the air to catch Letty. That was seriously just ridiculous. But it was awesome at the same time.
Samuel Jackson would not surprise me at all. Next we will see Captain America and Thor in Fast 10. Never know at this point.

Saw F&F6 about 2 days ago. I'll say, its tied for 3rd of my favorites of the franchise with the 5th (1st being 1st and 3rd being second). I also don't like where the series is going with the rediculous stunts and action sequences. Since they already are making a 7th, they should make an 8th that brings it back to when they were still with Jesse. One can only dream though.

Vin said they'd actually probably make an 8th movie in Egypt :odd: ,Why I have no idea all we have here is traffic,traffic and more traffic.

Samuel Jackson would not surprise me at all. Next we will see Captain America and Thor in Fast 10. Never know at this point.

I was referring more to the character in that particular film (Unbreakable) given the events. The scene that you referred to was indeed ridiculous, but I didn't mention it in particular when it was par for the rest of the film / franchise!!!

I was referring more to the character in that particular film (Unbreakable) given the events. The scene that you referred to was indeed ridiculous, but I didn't mention it in particular when it was par for the rest of the film / franchise!!!
That scene reminded me of the part in Wolverine Origins when he goes flying out of the hummer just as it gets hit by a rocket, then he goes flying toward the helicopter. Just that the scene in Fast 6 was more unrealistic than that. :lol:

Back