FRL - IROC II - International Race Of Champions - JoeOfTheFire wins!

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 402 comments
good season even though i only turned up for 1 meeting and congratulations to joe for winning the championship. would there be an IROC III in the future

Something a bit different would be cool. It would obviously be after WSC has finished though, so not for a few months.

i wish i would have been able to make the races and tried to be eligable for the championship

Thing is IROC can;t be IROC without Camaro's tbh... but we'll see.

BTW look at my post count :lol:

Thing is IROC can;t be IROC without Camaro's tbh... but we'll see.

BTW look at my post count :lol:

Yeah but there's always a possibility of a different type of series, whatever that is.

Congrats on 10k :cheers:

Well if you google 'IROC' you'll see that it was a NA stock car series which brought together drivers from multiple disciplines. The car used up to the late 80's was the Camaro and Furi's simply used the new gen Camaro for the last 2 seasons of IROC on GTP 👍

Well if you google 'IROC' you'll see that it was a NA stock car series which brought together drivers from multiple disciplines. The car used up to the late 80's was the Camaro and Furi's simply used the new gen Camaro for the last 2 seasons of IROC on GTP 👍

Yep 👍 So it was kind a modern upgrade and tribute. Anyhow time to focus on ARCA and WSC for me. And TOCA's relaunch end of june.

Furinkazen
Yep 👍 So it was kind a modern upgrade and tribute. Anyhow time to focus on ARCA and WSC for me. And TOCA's relaunch end of june.

A "modern update" on the IROC Dodge Daytonas used in the early nineties could be Challenger Touring Cars. :mischievous:

Back