Gran Turismo 6 Photoshop Thread

• Thread starter RevoXeli
  • 520 comments
@leeislee @NBDESIGNZ
WOW thank you very very much ... it means a lot if you two say that my pic looks good ... thank you very much :)

some other work i worked on today
Viper in tunnel.jpg
Fisheye Viper.jpg

Off The Line

I LOVE those steel wheels, they can look great on a car and they look great on my orange Mclaren F1.

I gunned it off the line and promptly lost control and ended up in the barrier! I never said i was a good driver :/

Anyway...Thanks for looking

Sorry if this had been discussed in a different thread but is exposition compensation broken? I change between EV -5 to +5 and don't see any difference!!

Sorry if this had been discussed in a different thread but is exposition compensation broken? I change between EV -5 to +5 and don't see any difference!!
It tends not to work on parts of some tracks. Lots of the tunnels dont change when you adjust the exposure.

Nissan R89C 1989 24 Hours of Le Mans by Metalsun1, on Flickr

The R89C was the result of Nissan's effort to compete in the 1989 World Sportscar Championship season in the Group C category. The race car progressed from Nissan’s previous generation into a new Lola chassis and twin-turbo VRH35 engine, 3.5L V8 DOHC. Unfortunately, race tuning, reliability and track set-up was slowly being optimized and results suffered. The R89C, as a whole, was an unsuccessful race car for Nissan reaching its most prestigious position of 3rd place in both Donington Park and Spa Francorchaps. They never finished the 1989 24 hours of Le Mans due to engine failures and crashes, eventually finishing 5th in the 1989 championship. All wasn't for nothing and the lessons learned from the R89C were put to good use in the very successful future.

Peugeot 905 EVO 1B 1992 24 Hours of Le Mans by Metalsun1, on Flickr

In the 80’s, Peugeot had great success in Group B rally racing but after the elimination of the category they focused their efforts in Group C racing to win the World Sportscar Championship and Le Mans. By 1990 they were ready with the Peugeot 905, basically an F1 car in disguise. It had only one race win by the end of the 1990 season. For the next season a new car was engineered, the 905B, which finished 2nd in the 1991 WSC. Further development resulted in the 905 Evo 1B (depicted in this photo) and it had a very successful 1992 WSC season. It had won both the championship and for the first time, the 1992 24 Hours of Le Mans at the hands of Derek Warwick, Yannick Dalmas and Mark Blundell. Although the WSC ceased to exist at the end of the 1992 season, Group C cars were allowed for one last time to race in the 1993 24 hours of Le Mans. This time, Peugeot raced their 905 Evo 1B to a dominating 1-2-3 finish.

Back