GT5 images

• Thread starter Fruitcake
  • 784 comments
I'm curious though, will the sounds of the trailer, also make it into the game. Or were the sounds catered to the specific needs in this trailer?

Also, another track with a runway in it is Anderstorp. Though that runway may be decommisioned, I'm not sure.

-Z

The damage detail on the WRC car is incredible. The dirt (real dirt buildup!) being wiped away from the scratched area, with paint chipping off, and bent fenders/hood. Just incredible. Hopefully that all makes it to the final game.

;)

Just there!!! there on the left!!! there are the birds :D

vlcsnap3197.jpg

Good call, Earth. I didn't catch that at first viewing.

Would be nice to choose. However, I would think it more likely it's based on the mode you are in (i.e arcade time trial, free run, etc...)

;)

Hey after seeing your post Earth, I remembered something. Do you guys remember at an early Gran Turismo 2000 interview with KY where he says that the power of the PS2 would allow him to show interiors of the cars and the driver and that "possibly" even create your own helmet and racing suit? Well can this be a more advanced system where you can even get your own *Home* character on GT5 as your driver?? That would be pretty sweet I gotta say!

Lovely :D, can sombody create a thread with all new info stuffed into one post? like a summary thread

If you look close enoug in each of the nascars each driver has his own style helmet. Does this mean a helmet customizer for gt5?? i think so.....

Some of you guys with TV/Record and whatnot cards will be able to back your own screenies from the trailer soon!:

http://www.gran-turismo.com/en/news/d3279.html

They are releasing the video on the GT TV soon, so a good HD look, perhaps full 1080P, we could go right into the picture and see what the cars hidden in the background are.... I estimate 30-40 new cars just in this 'concept' trailer

👍

now I'm pretty certain that those airfield pics are from Top Gear Test track. I remember seeing those background buildings in the clips :D

i just watched the GT5 E3 trailer on GT TV and it looked Beautiful!! :drool:

I am speechless, these screenshots are amazing!
PD has delivered the goods yet again

Now part of me is wishing that I shouldn't have seen these screenshots because now I really want to get my hands on a copy, but I think if Ive waited this long since prologue just for new screenshots and information, I think I can wait for it to be released

Amazing visuals. Probably not running in real time, but it has to be using in-game assets. Something like the Prologue intro.

Looks like the driver from the Audi R8 video in the parking garage. Maybe you get to choose or even better customize your driver. Home avatars anyone?

in that case, they'd better have open/close option for roadsters soft/hard top..💡

Reventón;3414918
Dubbed sounds don't mean CGI. Nor does an intro. Again, where is the evidence to show that this is CGI?

Ok if you want to be like that wheres the evidence that its ingame?

in that case, they'd better have open/close option for roadsters soft/hard top..💡
Or you will burn down the PD building?

Easy... look at graphics and physics we have now in GT5P.

The graphics in GT5:P are no way near as good as those in the video. Yes the graphics are fantastic in GT5:P but they wouldnt touch the graphics on the video. So I still ask wheres the proof that its not CGI?

So I still ask wheres the proof that its not CGI?

That works both ways. Where is your proof that it is CGI? It could be either and I don't really care but if your going to argue over it, prove your side too.

EDIT: Wait! Even in-game stuff is computer-generated, seriously why is this argument happening?

Lovely :D, can sombody create a thread with all new info stuffed into one post? like a summary thread
I am also trying to find a thread with all the confirmed information about GT5. Usually everything will be listed into the very first post so we dont have to dig through page after page of random speculation replies.
Great pics!!

That works both ways.

EDIT: Wait! Even in-game stuff is computer-generated, seriously why is this argument happening?

Yes it does go both ways. Heres why the argument started.

Reventón;3414918
where is the evidence to show that this is CGI?

Some people just cant accept that the video might not be ingame. So I was questioned about me suggesting it might not be ingame footage. Im not saying it isnt ingame footage but im not saying it is either. but those cars look too realistic to me to be actual gameplay.

Link to my post earlier.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showpost.php?p=3414872&postcount=26

Back