GT5 Latest News & Discussion

• Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
That is fine if you feel that is worth your money, but it is not a fault of the PlayStation 3 that GT5 is not out yet. My intent was to show that the PS3 itself is not the failure it was intended to be made out to be by Sele1981. It is as marketed.

For people like you the wait definitely sucks, and I understand as I didn't buy a PS2 until GT3 came out. I only bought the PS3 as early as I did for its multimedia capabilities.

Hehe but of course...
In the end, I've used the ps3 for many other things too..
like watching blue rays , stuff from an usb stick, pictures, everything actually..
and my brother is a big gamer so it wasn't wasted money:)

Every PS3 owner should at least try Uncharted 2 from the beginning of the game - it's just awesome.

It hasn't got the highest Metacrtic score of any 2009 game for no reason: http://www.metacritic.com/games/platforms/ps3/uncharted2amongthieves

Played it.... Sold it...

Sorry, but not everyone is going to love this game. If you like this sort of game, you very well may like it, but it's not guarantied.

I have had my PS3 since launch, and I only have about 6 games for it. I'm hoping this year is the big year for the PS3 (looks like it will be), because the current library just doesn't excite me much.

;)

I have had my PS3 since launch, and I only have about 6 games for it. I'm hoping this year is the big year for the PS3 (looks like it will be), because the current library just doesn't excite me much.
I'm an addict. If I were smart I would utilize Gamefly better and complete games and send them back instead of giving it a week to determine if it is a buy or return. But I often don't just play one game at a time.

New? Just came in via twitter:
RT @TinyManRages Now THIS is what I call a magazine cover. http://tweetphoto.com/7454932
http://twitter.com/P_TOM
x2_71c0d4

950 .. if you round it up its 1000.. But anyways, I bet number will be 970 because of some secret cars, and it will reach 1000 when DLC comes out.

By the way, when is that magazine coming out?

KY said in an interview they hope for over 1000 but they have never properly counted before.

Remember GT4? The official number was always "over 500 cars" right up until release.

As for the mag cover, it shows a car we have already seen, on a track we have seen a lot of. I don't expect much out of it.

Last edited:
Jay
KY said in an interview they hope for over 1000 but they have never properly counted before.

Remember GT4? The official number was always "over 500 cars" right up until release.

As for the mag cover, it shows a car we have already seen, on a track we have seen a lot of. I don't expect much out of it.

Yeah, I was going to bring that up. I have a GT4 trailer on my computer that claims 'over 650 cars", so "over" can easily mean over by 50 or more.

The world exclusive is that it's back up at 1,000 instead of over 950. Nothing to see here folks, move along :P

I'm still discovering as yet unseen(by me)cars in GT4 and that has a mere(!!) 720 cars so I i'm not too bothered whether it will be 950 or 1000cars in gt5!

A bit of a noob question here guys but I'll post anyway in the hope of getting b answer.'
is it possible to customize your engine setups, drive trains springs dampers etc like forza. Don't mean to offend but I do not own prologue only played the time trial.

Thanks in advance.

Back