GT5 Master Car List

Why is there always only 1 street Supra in GT games? And its always that same 80's model.

There was 4 in GT4.

SUPRA SZ-R 1997
SUPRA RZ 1997
SUPRA 3.0GT Turbo A 1988
SUPRA 2.5GT Twin Turbo R 1990

Which means there is 4 or more in GT5 (If they have made a premium model).

Um....say what????:boggled::lol::lol:

If I see someone online racing that thing, I will intentionally be using him as a bumper around curves :D

It's new to the series, so it got the Premium Treatment. However, the 1st and 2nd gen Prius's...Priui..whatever...are standard models.

Um....say what????:boggled::lol::lol:

If I see someone online racing that thing, I will intentionally be using him as a bumper around curves :D

Haha, yeah, I was driving one day in my DC2 Type-R and a guy in a Prius steams up to pass me at about 90mph, needless to say he got a taste of Vtec and I left him sitting. It had to be done :lol:

Two quick questions:
1. Can I assume that all GT5P cars are in? As premium?
2. Can I assume that "most" GT4 cars are in? As standard? (Because you can transfer the cars from GT Portable and most GT4 cars are in GT Portable)

Thanks.

Posted this in the general news thread but things seem to be going to quickly there.

I have just been watching the car dealership video again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnkhgWN8r4E

Link to one for those that don't have a link, have a look at 0.06 in the bottom left corner there is a button, it looks gold, but the guy quickly moves away from it. Is it possible that this button swaps between the PREMIUM and STANDARD car dealers? He went away from it too quickly, but there was a dialogue box with "mouse over text" appearing. This might be our missing link between the standard and premium cars!

Posted this in the general news thread but things seem to be going to quickly there.

I have just been watching the car dealership video again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnkhgWN8r4E

Link to one for those that don't have a link, have a look at 0.06 in the bottom left corner there is a button, it looks gold, but the guy quickly moves away from it. Is it possible that this button swaps between the PREMIUM and STANDARD car dealers? He went away from it too quickly, but there was a dialogue box with "mouse over text" appearing. This might be our missing link between the standard and premium cars!

I think it is just the home/previous button

I think it is just the home/previous button

Also thought so at first, but the icon for home looks different, and is in a different colour at the main menu. Everywhere else there isn't a button for home, just the X for accept and O for cancel box at the bottom. So I think it might be a button for standard and premium. I might be wrong, but it does seem that way. Otherwise where else would all the standard cars be, seeing as the used car dealership is so limited.

It's the home/garage button or whatever it is, same as the GT Auto screen.

Like the manufacturer logos in that video it's horribly overexposed, so it's probably yellow really. Edit: when the screen is mid fade at 0:07 you see it properly.

Nice job Fido, thanks.
Good to have this thread back to be reminded of some of the beauties.

I also spot the Chapparal 2J, the Toyota 7 and the Lancia DELTA HF Integrale Rally Car. Also a white open wheel car.

*hopes that it's the 2008 BMW Sauber*

It's not a Pontiac Vibe, it's a Toyota Voltz.

I'm trying to figure out why they have an '02 Cooper S as standard and a '06 Cooper S as premium. They are essentially the exact same car.

It's not a Pontiac Vibe, it's a Toyota Voltz.

I'm trying to figure out why they have an '02 Cooper S as standard and a '06 Cooper S as premium. They are essentially the exact same car.

Different cars.

The BMW Mini was completely updated in 2006, so if PD are correct, the model in GT5P should be the newer shape.

Last edited:
I was curious what Toyotas were in there; he paused and then chose Subaru...oh well, wait for the actual game, I suppose.

edit: Couldn't resist, There's an Aristo and an ist: Done deal, buying a PS3.

Last edited:
Different cars.

The BMW Mini was completely updated in 2006.

But surely 3D modelers wouldn't need to model the 2002 version from scratch since even though it's been updated, it's basically the same car (body panels, etc).
Same for the Alfa Romeo 147 2.0 TI '06 (Premium) and the 2.0 '02 (Standard), or many other similar cars (for example, there is one Premium version of each R32, R33, R34 Nissan Skyline GT-R, but all other almost identical trims are Standard).

Different cars.

The BMW Mini was completely updated in 2006, so if PD are correct, the model in GT5P should be the newer shape.

Err no. The 2006 MINI is a R53 as is a 2002. It wasn't a R56 till 2007. At least the hardtops any way.

Back