GT5 Master Track List (NOT a wishlist)

• Thread starter CyborgGT
  • 5,199 comments
There's more tracks that needs to be identified on that picture.

IMAG0181-640x480.jpg

No, it wasn't. As I said, Kaz stated they threw out the old code and started from square one with Prologue since it was a completely new game. Why do you just assume GT5 is different from GT5P but GT5P is the same as GTHD... None of the physics models are similar at all, especially GTHD's compared to GT5P.

He stated for Gran Turismo 5..... Not prologue. The physics engine was still in construction when Prologue was released. The underlying gaming engine in GT4 was used up until the end of Prologue. The new GT5 engine has been used since including the demo at Christmas last year.

While I'm stoked to see Autumn ring make it in, I'm curious to know about this Cape Ring and its various iterations. Clearly new, but what does it look like? And if possible, is it even drivable in that demo?

Also appears that for the first time (that I remember anyway), we now see various categorie tabs of the tracks as opposed to them simply strung together.

Why hasn't Route 11 been confirmed? Its pretty much been proven that its in from that bridge as well as the matching signs.

Why hasn't Route 11 been confirmed? Its pretty much been proven that its in from that bridge as well as the matching signs.

I'm still not very sure about that, they aren't conclusive proof as among other things, the track layout would appear to have been completely revamped.
We'd need videos or screenshots of notable features like the ferris wheel, the "death chicane", a video of more than one curve in sequence, or other things that would unmistakably confirm that it's SSR11.

SSR5 has been easier to recognize.

I'm still not very sure about that, they aren't conclusive proof as among other things, the track layout would appear to have been completely revamped.
We'd need videos or screenshots of notable features like the ferris wheel, the "death chicane", a video of more than one curve in sequence, or other things that would unmistakably confirm that it's SSR11.

SSR5 has been easier to recognize.

Remember the bridge before the rise?
EffectsScreen2.jpg

No street circuit in the history of GT has that. I know I sound overly optimistic, but I strongly believe that alone confirms it is distinctly Route 11.

I don't know, it just seems like a long shot to make an appearance this late. There is a chance they've been hiding it from us, but there's just doubt in my mind. You probably should be confused.

Monza was a long shot. At this point we've only seen half the variations. A lot of surprises ahead. :)

Monza was a long shot. At this point we've only seen half the variations. A lot of surprises ahead. :)

Yeah, true. I would, of course, love to see Spa-Francorchamps. I've only played it once and that game didn't seem to have it right...

And what do the W and N on the side of the list mean?

Yeah, true. I would, of course, love to see Spa-Francorchamps. I've only played it once and that game didn't seem to have it right...

Weather and Daylight transition I believe.

I fell in love with Spa when I first played GT Legends. Its also my favorite track in GTR. TOCA 3 has a decent version of Spa as well. What was the game you played that didn't have it right?

I believe the "W" stands for weather and the "N" is for night.

As somebody else has posted, trying to figure what track this is. Looks like Autumn Ring coming back onto the front straightaway.

picture.php

As somebody else has posted, trying to figure what track this is. Looks like Autumn Ring coming back onto the front straightaway.

picture.php

Its Autumn Ring without a doubt.

The funny thing is it would appear that Autumn Ring & Cape Ring where playable, but the only video managed to be shot was of High Speed Ring.:crazy:

The funny thing is it would appear that Autumn Ring & Cape Ring where playable, but the only video managed to be shot was of High Speed Ring.:crazy:

It would appear so. That's a bummer considering there must be plenty of gtplanet members in and around New York. Oh well, it is still exciting to hear about new courses and know that there is a great likelihood of plenty of more surprises in store for us.

Back