GT5 Master Track List (NOT a wishlist)

• Thread starter CyborgGT
  • 5,199 comments
About as close as I could get to match that same turn.

picture.php

So it appears the categorization is exactly as in GT4. Only "original circuits" have been changed to "design circuits" and "My courses" has been added. That's as far as I can read it.

I was never a fan of Autumn Ring. It was okay in smaller cars because it was so tight and technical, but to be perfectly honest, I think that race in LMPs in the Extreme Hall in GT4 was the stupidest race in the entire GT series.

^ I like Autumn Ring, its my version of the Top Gear Test Track, Tsukuba, and Gunsai Togue combined! ;)

By the way, I'm starting to think if this time Special Stage Route 5, Route 11 [temporary name], route B [temporary name] will all be variations of the same circuit rather than different tracks, maybe composed of a Shutoko-like array of roads.

Along the same lines, I also wonder if Rome Track will have the North (GT5), South (GT2 version), South short (GT2 version short), Long (GT5+GT2 loop) variations.

In the news section about the Times Square CR-Z event somebody spotted a "short" variation of Tokyo Route 246, which would make sense as that is the general trend the track selection appears to be assuming with its original/city tracks. In any case, this seems to me the most plausible short variation:

tokyor246.jpg

It would be 3.80 Km long compared to the 5.15 Km of the normal version.

I'm expecting to see again Seattle and Seattle Short too, at some point.

Last edited:
GeminiP posted this on the front page

One track that I saw had an Italian or Spanish anem, looked like a difficult one with a lot of twisties, asca la or ascia la or asria, I don’t.. something like that. It def. wasn’t Citta di Aria nor Cote d’Azur nor circuit de la sarthe.

It sounds like he's describing Costa di Amalfi unless it's an entirely new track.

GeminiP posted this on the front page

It sounds like he's describing Costa di Amalfi unless it's an entirely new track.

Yes, I thought that too.

Thinking better about what he wrote though, it could have been the Toscana track on tarmac we've seen in the Ferrari 458 Italia official video.

Damn, millions of people in New York and so little information and media :ouch:

I'm not surprised about the lack of info as many people have reported that Sony execs were all around those pods trying to make sure that people couldn't scroll through the courses. That's why all the videos have just been CR-Z + HSR or SLS AMG + Tokyo 246.

Why are they still trying to keep things under wraps within a month of release?

Any publicity and interest is good at this point in time.
If a Spa confirmation is leaked, I can bet you the amount of preorders and interest will jump :)

If a Spa confirmation is leaked, I can bet you the amount of preorders and interest will jump :)

I agree too about Spa, but somehow I think that this new Cape Ring track might be a substitute for it. It "feels" a bit like Spa if you notice, at least the South variation.

Spa wasn't in the CR-Z demo world track list, or so it seems from the initial report posted in the news section.

spa2010.png
caperingsouth.png

Last edited:
I'm only referring to the general feel, not layout appearance.
By the way, it seems that the Cape Ring is located in a forest too, according to track images/movies in the selection screen.

I didn't like the Autumn Ring in GT4. The one in GT2 was the best, especially the reverse version. I had some memorable races on Autumn Ring Reverse in a WRX, took perfect laps to beat the NSX in a stock car race

In GT4 the whole track layout, elevations and turn relationships is so different :(

Last edited:

There seem to be four different variations of Cape Ring. Interesting track IMO!
Zoom in with Ctrl+Mousewheel up (or Ctrl+"+").

And what are the two tracks aside them? Does someone know it? It's not Deep Forest, but looks similar.
And I don't think that this are different variations of Autmn Ring, because the Logo has other colors than the very right one.

Deep Forest (GT4):
deep_forest_1.jpg

On the very right it's definitivly Autumn Ring Mini.

Autumn Ring (GT4):
autumn_ring_mini_1.jpg

Last edited:
does anyone know wats happinin with spa? cos u'd think pd would have shown it at tgs if the track was in gt5

EDIT: sorry just saw posts down the page about spa :)

Last edited:
Remember the bridge before the rise?
EffectsScreen2.jpg

No street circuit in the history of GT has that. I know I sound overly optimistic, but I strongly believe that alone confirms it is distinctly Route 11.

Whats with the colour of that Zonda in front?

GeminiP posted this on the front page about an italian track "asca la or ascia la or asria, I don’t.. something like that"

there is ADRIA circuit in Italy that sound near "asria"etc.. but i don't think it's that

Adria_Circuit.png

Thats the million dollar question, with little more than a month to go before the game release, why keep so secret any information about other tracks in the game. Why pull the Red Bull trailer?. Being the last major event, why did PD let TGS come and pass, keeping fan still much in the dark about standards & other parts of the game?. :)

Because KY is the biggest tease in the world?

I personally think it's not very smart to have so much left in the dark at this point...They can always confirm track & car lists & still be able to have surprises left because they are still working on it and constantly adding stuff.

Thats the million dollar question, with little more than a month to go before the game release, why keep so secret any information about other tracks in the game. Why pull the Red Bull trailer?. Being the last major event, why did PD let TGS come and pass, keeping fan still much in the dark about standards & other parts of the game?. :)

Because KY is the biggest tease in the world?

I personally think it's not very smart to have so much left in the dark at this point...They can always confirm track & car lists & still be able to have surprises left because they are still working on it and constantly adding stuff.

Look at this thread: The people love to riddle about new track, cars and features. If we would already know everything, our interest could shift to other games or complete different topics. This way we're bound to it and think about it every day.

Also has PD nothing to fear - there is no other driving simulator on the way till end of 2010, so why reveal everything when there's no reason to buy... say, a 360 to play another great simulator.

For racing fans GT5 will be a big hitter and it will shift lots of PS3s. And in my opinion it's better to have some aces left for reviews & co than sharing everything before release.

And, as you said, arvin: KY is the biggest teaser of the world - after the MGS guy, perhaps... :)

And what are the two tracks aside them? Does someone know it? It's not Deep Forest, but looks similar.
And I don't think that this are different variations of Autmn Ring, because the Logo has other colors than the very right one.
Autumn ring and Autumn ring mini had different logos in GT4 too. All three to the right of Cape ring are variants of it.

Back