GT5 Master Track List (NOT a wishlist)

• Thread starter CyborgGT
  • 5,199 comments
They're from the PSP GT intro

Which I stated a while back was GT5 footage anyway. Off course folks around here didn't agree with me. Now they are eating some crow :)

Notice how similar the Trial Mountain here looks to what we saw at TGS?
And you'll see a bunch of standard cars in action
[YOUTUBEHD]wx7GAnGQUFc[/YOUTUBEHD]

Last edited:

Which I stated a while back was GT5 footage anyway. Off course folks around here didn't agree with me. Now they are eating some crow :)

Yep, there is a thread around here where I argued with Tokyo Drift for like 3 days about that exact same topic. 👍

Here is a link to my flickr photostream. I screen capped all of the tracks in that trailer. Somehow, I can't find the list I made though.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/35692090@N04/page5/

Ah yes, the PSP intro. What I've found isn't new at all. But I'm more hopeful than ever that those tracks will make their way into GT5. I'm also glad to see that the idea of having only 20 unique tracks has been utterly obliterated.

Too bad that question couldn't have been put to rest much earlier. Unlike the track count, the number of cars PD has touted over the last couple of years has consistently been between 950 and 1000+; and that looks to be what we'll end up getting.

Ah, they're from the GTPSP intro video, nevermind.

But the full list with GTPSP tracks and some additions found in that infamous track reference material list on a PD computer would be like this:

tracks10.png

Notes: Special Stage Route 11 might not turn out to be "Route 11", but a new track with a different name. It appears to be different than Special Stage Route 5 that's been confirmed some time ago. Some of its features remind SSR11 from past games.
Same for "Route B". That's the highway-like night track with Special Stage scenery seen on the weather effects video.
There's the possibility that all "Special Stage" tracks might turn out to be all variations of the same common circuit/location (With Shuto Expressway-like scenery) in different places, by the way, so they might actually count as one track/location with several variations.

Last edited:
I would already be satisfied with the confirmed tracks from this list.

everything that comes besides Spa or Seatle) that is a bonus for me. :P

Hi guys¡

The list is great, but there´s not any possibility that Jerez circuit is included finally in the game?
In the GT5P it appears in the list of locations...

See ya.

Wait ...so we could treat that PSP trailer like a GT5 trailer? To me it really looks like GT5 footage, a PSP couldn't handle that. And now we have even more proof for that.

Hi guys¡

The list is great, but there´s not any possibility that Jerez circuit is included finally in the game?
In the GT5P it appears in the list of locations...

See ya.

Hopefully, but it has not been seen yet. Except for the GT5P weather screen.

I'd say that the chance of seeing all circuits in the GT5P weather screen is significantly lower than seeing all GTPSP tracks returning. Adding those to the most recent list I made would bring the total track number to 60, by the way.

Would you pay for Spa Francorchamps(or any other track) as downloadable content?
And how much would be a fair price?

I think there's a chance that something like this might happen, a month or 2 after the release.

Why? I think it would be strange if the vast majority of tracks will be old recreations.
In my opinion because real tracks take much more time, efforts and money to make than original tracks since most people expect them to be faithfully recreated.

In my opinion because real tracks take much more time, efforts and money to make than original tracks since most people expect them to be faithfully recreated.

True but they have also spent six years so I think they must have several new and fresh tracks. I won't underestimate their abilities despite Yamauchi's talk about the time spent on this and that. I may be too optimistic though.

There are many things that PD haven't shown yet, though.
That "Cape ring" track, along with many other new ones and variations, for example.

If they had built a lot of new real tracks (as GT5P weather condition) , i think they would have shown us some of them, and not only MOnza...

I don't think so. It makes good sense to keep new additions hidden for a late announcement. I take Monza as a hint at the GT5P weather locations. Indianapolis is so far the only real world track in GT5 which is not a GT5P weather location. If they are not included, I will keep wondering why PD felt the need to display the weather at random tracks such as Jerez, Zolder and Magny Cours. That wouldn't make sense.

I don't think so. It makes good sense to keep new additions hidden for a late announcement. I take Monza as a hint at the GT5P weather locations. Indianapolis is so far the only real world track in GT5 which is not a GT5P weather location. If they are not included, I will keep wondering why PD felt the need to display the weather at random tracks such as Jerez, Zolder and Magny Cours. That wouldn't make sense.

There were several locations in the weather screen that have appeared in past games (GTPSP) or are already confirmed for GT5:

weat.png

Of those, Spa is hinted to be the most plausible next one to be included in GT5.
I'm not sure about other ones in gray. PD might decide to save them for GT6.
Those in dark red will probably appear in GT5 as returning tracks (Twin Ring Motegi and Infineon raceway were also in that track source material list on a PD workstation).

There were several locations in the weather screen that have appeared in past games (GTPSP) or are already confirmed for GT5:

Of those, Spa is hinted to be the most plausible next one to be included in GT5.
I'm not sure about other ones in gray. PD might decide to save them for GT6.
Those in dark red will probably appear in GT5 as returning tracks (Twin Ring Motegi and Infineon raceway were also in that track source material list on a PD workstation).

Looking at the list, it's not too many we haven't seen in the GT series before. I think it's highly possible we'll see them all in GT5 but I wouldn't bet money on it though. :)

I will be amazed if we get all of those tracks, but part of me wants to say it is logical.

I mean, why would they choose those specific locations?

I mean, why would they choose those specific locations?

Exactly. There are other tracks they could easiliy have added if it is just to fill the GT5P menu with random information. Circuit de Catalunya just to name one that comes to my mind.

I really do hope we get Spa...

This may be a dumb question but has Donnington Park ever been in a GT?

That is my favorite all time track since my childhood memories on toca touring cars :)

I really do hope we get Spa...

This may be a dumb question but has Donnington Park ever been in a GT?

That is my favorite all time track since my childhood memories on toca touring cars :)

Donnington Park never appeared in Gran Turismo.

Back