GT5 Master Track List (NOT a wishlist)

• Thread starter CyborgGT
  • 5,199 comments
tracks from weather locations are amazing.. if we get those i will be more than amazed. It' so good that i don't believe it.

From the GameCom interview in August. We have a lot of unexpected things to look forward to.
https://www.gtplanet.net/gamescom-the-yamauchi-interview/

"Kazunori was visibly awed by this question and spent nearly a minute thinking of an answer. “Deep Forest”, he said. I countered with “Trial Mountain?”. His next answer was complex – the team haven’t revealed anywhere near all of the tracks yet and there may be a fantasy GT5 track (Cape Ring?) which exceeds Deep Forest in his estimations, and Trial Mountain in mine".

:)

Looking back at the Ferrari California Trailer from a couple of years ago, we might of seen a glimpse of Cape Ring at :32

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
I can't wait to drive that location as seen on California trailer. Doesn't matter it is Cape ring or generated from track creator. It's kinda like a stage from Outrun series.

I really do hope we get Spa...

This may be a dumb question but has Donnington Park ever been in a GT?

That is my favorite all time track since my childhood memories on toca touring cars :)

Oh yes, Donnington Park always reminds me at TOCA, too. It had a great atmosphere.
I would cry if Donnington would become a GT-track!

Spa wasn't a favorite track of mine yet, but I basically know it from NFS:SHIFT; perhaps it's not the track, but just the arcady game physics and too fast online races that corrupted that track to me...

If one of the Track Creator locations/themes is Belgium Highbelt, shouldn't this give some kind of quasi-confirmation of Spa...

Or am grasping at straws and wanting the track too badly???

If one of the Track Creator locations/themes is Belgium Highbelt, shouldn't this give some kind of quasi-confirmation of Spa...

Or am grasping at straws and wanting the track too badly???

You're not the first one with that idea;)
But it's likely, although we'll have to wait and see

sry for posting this here but i cant open a new treadt apparently..

in the street circuits like rome etc.. dont you guys think the gp circuit of singapore would be a nice adition? would be nice too because mostly its in night

in the street circuits like rome etc.. dont you guys think the gp circuit of singapore would be a nice adition? would be nice too because mostly its in night

And you wnted to open a thread to say that? Yes, the more tracks the better, of course it would be a nice addition, what do you want us to say?

babablu1

Personally, regarding real circuits, I would prefer to see currently disbanded/unused old glories rather than modern flat and soul-less FIA-approved circuits. The Autodrome de Linas-Montlhéry (where Ken Block filmed his last gymkhana video) would be an example of what I mean. The full '60s layout of Spa-Francorchamps would be another one.

Anyway, this thread isn't a track wishlist, here we try to find out what tracks could be in GT5 basing on proof, and clues.

There were several locations in the weather screen that have appeared in past games (GTPSP) or are already confirmed for GT5:

weat.png

Was thinking about this yesterday with Monza being one of those that very recently got confirmed which leaves 10 of those names still not sure whether they are just put there by coincidence or a possible hint ( would be funny if the evidence was right in front of us all these years ;)).

10 tracks isn't a very big number perhaps when GT5 will have approximately about 70 tracks in total and GT4 had, what?, 50-something ( including fictional courses and not counting all variations ) in total?
What struck me looking at this list is that all tracks are either in Europe, North-America ( USA ) or Asia which if it purely served as a "world weather map" in Prologue you might expect perhaps other continents or regions to be represented as well, for instance Bathurst, Kyalami, Interlagos or Abu Dhabi and Bahrain.

If it only was there as a "world weather map" that is ( not saying anything about the choice of each track, as the list of "weather tracks" in Prologue is almost too good to be true for all to be included ) and this might be highly assumptive but a lot of those tracks are also in the same country ( Belgium, England and Italy for example are both "providing" 2 new tracks ) which again is a bit much for simply being a "world weather map" as the difference in weather conditions won't vary that much I guess between Spa and Zolder or at least won't serve as an accurate representation of weather around the world.

We've also seen a real track added which doesn't appear on that list ( Indianapolis in the TT ) and we know we'll get Rome and Madrid and at least one new fictional track and maybe I'm forgetting a few ( Siena kart track, etc. ) so it might just be a randomly chosen selection of tracks or tracks which PD plans or intends to include in future releases perhaps.
We might get a few on those list, and I'm not expecting all of them to appear in GT5 but as I pointed out the selection seems a bit odd to me for the chosen purpose ( weather representation ).
If they do include all 10, one thing's for sure, I won't need to check the real outside weather again for a long time in my spare time.:)

Last edited:
I admire you analog. I started to make a detailed post about the same thing yesterday and got to frustrated. It is sound logic, but very difficult to explain to others.

But, basically...

These locations don't make sense otherwise. 💡

a.k.a. why Shanghai? Great track, but not a famous track location.

Why multiple locations in Belgium, France, England, and Italy?

Why have two locations in California?

I really don't want to get my hopes up, but I cannot explain it logically any other way.

Yeah. I'll be super psyched if Infineon/Sears Point makes it in... I live about 15 miles from the track and sometimes I just drive by it for the heck of it :D... Someday I want to drive on it in real life, but I guess GT will suffice

Haven't seen Monaco even hinted at yet. Even with the latest trailer we got a second or 2 of a LFA exhaust. I'm slowly letting go, I guess they have to hold SOMETHING over for GT6.

I might just be inventing this, but wasn't there a weather location in GT5P called Speedway? If there was, that was almost certainly referring to Indianapolis, which is technically located in Speedway, Indiana.

if a track is on the films that advertise gt5 do you think that means its on the game, cause i do, and that should mean that seatle is on gt5 which is good, cause i dont know if anyone else remembers it from gt4, but its amazing!! there is a clip of a shelby cobra going around the 2nd corner :P wow im sad

if a track is on the films that advertise gt5 do you think that means its on the game, cause i do, and that should mean that seatle is on gt5 which is good, cause i dont know if anyone else remembers it from gt4, but its amazing!! there is a clip of a shelby cobra going around the 2nd corner :P wow im sad

Usually is does, but, and there is a but. Example the Red Bull trailer was pulled for some unknown reason. It could have been that some of the tracks might not have been finalized, I don't think that's the case. It always better to weigh on the cautious side, than being overexcited on something that might not materialize. :)

The main problem will be traveling like Kaz said to places in the middle east and Australia but defianetly tracks like Bathurst and Yas Marina in PD's hands =Wow.

Just trying out a board-friendly version of my track list:

1. Autodromo Nazionale di Monza
    WORLD CIRCUIT / Italy

2. Autumn Ring
    ORIGINAL COURSE
    1. Autumn Ring
    2. [?]
    3. Autumn Ring Mini

3. Cape Ring
    ORIGINAL COURSE
    [TEMPORARY NAME] [WEATHER] [DAY/NIGHT CYCLE]
    1. [?]
    2. Cape Ring South
    3. [?]
    4. [?]

4. Chamonix Rally
    SNOW AND DIRT / France

5. Circuit de la Sarthe (Le Mans)
    WORLD CIRCUIT / France
    [DAY/NIGHT CYCLE]
    1. 2009
    2. 2009 Unchicaned

6. Daytona International Speedway
    WORLD CIRCUIT / USA
    1. Superspeedway
    2. Road Course

7. Eiger Nordwand (Kleine Scheidegg)
    ORIGINAL COURSE / Switzerland
    1. Short
    2. Long
    3. East
    4. West

8. El Capitan (Yosemite National Park)
    ORIGINAL COURSE / USA

9. Fuji Speedway
    WORLD CIRCUIT / Japan
    1. '80s
    2. '90s
    3. F
    4. GT

10. High Speed Ring
    ORIGINAL COURSE
    [WEATHER]

11. Ice Arena (Whistler Sliding Center)
    SNOW AND DIRT / Canada

12. Indianapolis Motor Speedway
    WORLD CIRCUIT / USA
    1. Superspeedway
    2. GP

13. London
    CITY COURSE / United Kingdom
    1. Short
    2. Long

14. Madrid Curso del Sol
    CITY COURSE / Spain

15. Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca
    WORLD CIRCUIT / USA

16. Nurburgring
    WORLD CIRCUIT / Germany
    [DAY/NIGHT CYCLE]
    1. Nordschleife
    2. GP/F
    3. 24h Rennen

17. Piazza del Campo (Siena)
    CITY COURSE / Italy

18. Rome Circuit
    CITY COURSE / Italy

19. Special Stage Route 5
    CITY COURSE
    1. Special Stage Route 5
    2. Clubman Stage Route 5

20. Special Stage Route 11
    CITY COURSE
    [TEMPORARY NAME]

21. Special Stage Route B
    CITY COURSE
    [TEMPORARY NAME] [WEATHER]

22. Suzuka Circuit
    WORLD CIRCUIT / Japan
    1. West
    2. East
    3. GP

23. Tokyo Route 246 (Akasaka)
    CITY COURSE / Japan
    1. Short
    2. Long

24. Top Gear Test Track (Dunsfold Park)
    WORLD CIRCUIT / United Kingdom

25. Toscana (Valle d'Orcia)
    SNOW AND DIRT / Italy
    [DAY/NIGHT CYCLE]

26. Trial Mountain
    ORIGINAL COURSE

27. Tsukuba Circuit
    WORLD CIRCUIT / Japan

Last edited:
-> Is there more than one variation of Monza?

Personally, I hope. There can potentially be 5:

- Monza 2010
- Monza 2010 short course (Pista Junior)
- Monza 50s road course (unchicaned)
- Monza 50s oval course
- Monza 50s full course (unchicaned road + oval)

However, nothing about those has been confirmed or even hinted so far.

Last edited:
Back