GT6 :Glitches and Errors thread (Read first Post)

Discussion in 'GT6 Reviews & Feedback' started by sems4arsenal, Dec 4, 2013.

1. sems4arsenal

Egypt Cairo, Egypt
    PSN:sems4arsenal/GTP_SEMS

This is a thread to report any glitches, errors or anything not right in your copy.

I'll start firstly with the Bumper cam glitch on the Lotus Europa.

I also pretty sure I hear tyre squealing noise from AI cars when driving in a straight line (Happened once)

Edit:

Right will start to compile a list over the coming days with the most popular glitches:

-Online is filled with glitches and sometimes a person who crosses the finish line isn't classified as finished and gets lapped

-Online replays render a race incorrectly

-Wrong Tach on the 288 GTO

-Endurance races bug (If you come first sometimes the game won't realise this and have you finish lower) Possible fix is to not cross the finish line before the timer hits 0

-Online Pit bug

-In an online race, if other cars make a pit stop, the moment a car stops at it's pit stall, other racers on the track will notice a brief, momentary freeze/stutter.

-Now confirmed on several cars and by multiple sources, we have discovered that fitting custom wheels gives your 4 wheels/tyres of the same width. So in the case of cars that have wider rear tyres on stock rims, you lose rear grip and the whole balance of the car is ruined.
    http://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threa...e-same-width-changes-grip-and-balance.294129/

-Cars do stoppies under heavy braking before the 2 corner in Monaco

-3 beeps when quitting GT6

-No Engine sounds for a few moments after race begins
    -Game freezes for a few seconds while racing

-Broken Online Pit Stops

-Dry Tyres work better than wets (On Wet Track surfaces)

-Tyre squeal on straight lines during replays

-Some errors when redeeming cars from packs

-AI doing stoppies when braking

- SL 55 AMG (R230) Weird wheel glitch in motion (replays)

-Changing you tuning sheet removes the driver number from Base model/RM cars

-New stockyard glitch. As we know cars put in the stockyard may disappear randomly or after online race. Now I have an instance of all but one car disappearing. This one car is impossible to sell, and if I try to move it to the garage the stockyard "crashes" and I skip straight to the main menu.

-Probably wise not to use the Stockyard

-http://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/lost-all-my-cars.292026/

Several players continue to have this error (lost all cars and stars), apparently it is related to a strange "GARG" naming in the car settings (when you click on the A/B/C car sttings). This is NOT the "stockyard glitch" as far as I understand (it happened to players who never used the stockyard at all).

- @Jump_Ace has shared a serious issue that corrupts your save data

And please guys don't post any exploits keep it clean :cheers:
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2014
    Inferno251, Not_A_Guest and DingoDile like this.
  2. Sometimes when i finished 3rd (no, i am a better driver), i get 2 starts instead of 1. Read the post below me.

Two crashes happened to me, one when i finished the race at autumn ring and a second one while i browsing cars in the dealership. Nothing happened like freezes or crashes anymore.
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2013
  3. mralexf1

Spain
    PSN:mralexf1

1 is just for finishing, podium gives 2 and winning gives 3.
  4. Bumper cam in Lotus Europa in London track reminds me this :

[​IMG]

:D
  5. Pretty sure this isn't a M4 Coupe. DSCF2511p.
  6. eran0004

Sweden Regno di Svezia
    PSN:eran0004

London Bus confirmed for GT6!!
    starknight97, Slava, AntonyGT and 5 others like this.
  7. D.Kadettdriver

Netherlands Hilversum, NL
    PSN:ROBENDEN2

The headlights of the El Camino do not work.
    Lister_Storm, kaydan5 and Connorman95 like this.
  8. The first coffee break is broken, i get gold but it only shows silver. I need to be under 21 seconds, i got 20.450 it gives me gold but on the coffee break screen it shows silver.
  9. GETEDA

Chile Santiago
    PSN:Geteda

the nsx concept its 4wd?
  10. TheKitten

Canada Jonquière
    PSN:RSM-TheKitten

Yes 4WD Hybrid :p.

Edit: Wasn't it suppose to be Twin Turbo?
  11. KKHN

Italy Ascoli Piceno

Yes. On the front wheels there are 2 eletric motors.
  12. eran0004

Sweden Regno di Svezia
    PSN:eran0004

Yep.

13. TheKitten

Canada Jonquière
    PSN:RSM-TheKitten

14. Waheed

Premium

There is a money glitch, is it fixed post patch?
  15. Herra von Levee

Finland Finland

Anyone else having problems with the license test IB-4? First time it took me to a random arcade race without cars, tracks or anything. Second time the whole console crashed and had to reboot. I hope the save game is not damaged. :(

Edit: It took 1,5 hours to get PS3's back-up loading operation done, and it almost failed. Luckily another reboot got it right. I'm afraid to try that license test again.
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2013
  16. swirdles

PSN:warner79

I got silver on the autumn ring mini kart race as I cooked the last corner so when I went to go back to it, it froze and I had to reboot, it's done it twice now :(
    babeykoon92 likes this.
  17. More details, please - i.e. how?
  18. ChaoticModus

PSN:DSIRE_DRIFTER

I have a few.

Firstly the rx7 gt limited savana has an unfinished cockpit view while driving at night, no lights on the dash at all it's all black, the lights on the bonnet don't show ( meant to flick up since they are pop up lights)

Secondly in a career race ( night masters race 2) I came first in the race but when the race was finished it showed me in last place on the grid.

And lastly when I was going around a fast speed corner my car decided to float in a straight line off the track, no tire screech at all, just lifted up off the floor and went straight.
  19. ampking88

PSN:S5244888

Exact same thing happened to me only it worked the second time i tried it. Also had the game freeze once on the menu
    PaulGrey likes this.
  20. hasslemoff

Premium
    United Kingdom Some where near the Pub
    PSN:GTP_hasslemoff

Pay me £9.99 and Ill get you 1mil credits or £19.99 and ill get you 2.5mil ;):)
    ThatBlokeThere and Sick Lenny like this.
  21. ron86

Austria Austria
    PSN:ron1986

They do work!
  22. odnomre

Netherlands Dutchietown
    PSN:Odnomre

Posted this in it's separate thread this morning.

Connorman95 and wejhvabewjty like this.
  23. Lain

Premium
    Japan Yokosuka
    PSN:Yaywalter

I did an arcade race around the Nurburgring, set the weather variability to max and road starting at 0% wetness. It was raining heavily, and it didn't take long for the wetness to reach 100%. The rain started to slow down to a trickle, and the wetness began to decrease. The rain picked up again, but the wetness continued to go down, ultimately reaching 0% again before I finished the race despite there still being heavy rain.
  24. C-ZETA

England London
    PSN:V16T91

I literally got this the first time I tried to do a time trial. Moving back to 1.00 solves the problem, but evidently it is not as recurring as I first thought. Still though...an absolutely shocking and fatal error. Needs fixing without question this second.
  25. Stormhawk83

Gloucestershire
    PSN:stormhawk_83

Just took the Merc Vision GT out for a spin at Spa. As it got dark, I was finding it increasingly hard to see; and then realised that although the lights on the car are on; they don't actually work!
    Soyuz 77, AJHG1000, mike3648 and 2 others like this.
  26. neema_t

Premium
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    PSN:neema_t

I just crossed the start/finish line in 2nd place on lap 2 out of 3 and the game put me right down into 10th. Kind of annoying given they were 2 minute laps and I now have to stop playing for the weekend.
  27. D.Kadettdriver

Netherlands Hilversum, NL
    PSN:ROBENDEN2

Then they are probably fixed now, before the patch both the low - and high beam did not work.
  28. BuckieJr

PSN:MajBuckie

i had a game breaking error earlier, Was doing the B-4 license test. It loaded all fine but then the backgound went black and the race wouldnt actually load, so backed out and reselected the race which again loaded fine and without the black screen this time but anytime the race would start i would just sit at a picture of the background of the track with the 3-2-1 count down going. This effect was on all my races except id get a "Race may not be completed, Race info invalid" message.
    Solved it by restarting the whole game but was kind of annoying and worrysome.
  29. GTguy88

NYC
    PSN:RRusso88

The 09' Abarth 500 has a different exhaust on each side of the tea bumper lol

Ok now I put racing exhaust and it looks right, except the exhaust flame it coming from the center of the rear bumper when the outlets are actually on each corner....
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2013
    ajtaidavid2000 likes this.
  30. varmintx

Covington, KY
    PSN:varmintx

I was just doing the National B-5 License waiting for it to load when it flashed black for a moment and then loaded into a single-player Arcade race with no cars or track. I backed out of that and tried again and it seems to have loaded properly this time.
    PaulGrey likes this.
Next Page »