GT6 Screenshots / Videos

• Thread starter BkS
  • 10,029 comments
It doesn't bother me much the Clubman and the Countryman are pretty much the same horrid thing.
Don't be dissing MINI, they're cool :P

notNormal.jpg

The only MINI I kind of like is the Cooper S, the Works and GP versions are pretty cool as well but apart from that they're all horrid in my opinion.

It doesn't bother me much the Clubman and the Countryman are pretty much the same horrid thing.

Not really. The Clubman is literally just a stretched Mini Cooper with horrid tail lights.

mini-clubman-hyde-pa-1_600x0w.jpg

mini_clubman11.jpg

Whereas the Countryman is just a big car with the vague resemblance of a Mini

mini_countryman_11_14.jpg

Personally, I always found the Clubman to be the tackier of the two.

I'd rather an original Clubman, Estate or otherwise (really love the squarer nose), and the original Countryman / Traveller is cool, too.

The new "Clubman" is a cynical cash in and the "Countryman" an abomination; it's hardly mini, is it? As should be clear if you followed the above links, BMW / MINI got the names all messed up, too. PD are just making a point of what the name should be! :P

The new "Clubman" is a cynical cash in and the "Countryman" an abomination; it's hardly mini, is it? As should be clear if you followed the above links, BMW / MINI got the names all messed up, too. PD are just making a point of what the name should be! :P

In honesty, none of the cars currently are really "Mini" anymore. Even the Cooper s (which is smaller then the Countryman) is bigger then the original Mni cooper. They pretty much are Mini only in name.

In honesty, none of the cars currently are really "Mini" anymore. Even the Cooper s (which is smaller then the Countryman) is bigger then the original Mni cooper. They pretty much are Mini only in name.

The current safety regulations necessitated the increase of the size, though. ;)

The current safety regulations necessitated the increase of the size, though. ;)

I'm aware of that, my point was in response to someone who doesn't like the Countryman because it isn't "Mini" when none of the current lineup is "mini" anymore.

The Magic world of Photoshop.
Don't think so. Look at the driver. In the moon missions there is two astronauts. Also, shadows look so good for photoshop and in some translucent elements we can to see Nurb.
Or this guy is really good in photoshop.

Don't think so. Look at the driver. In the moon missions there is two astronauts. Also, shadows look so good for photoshop and in some translucent elements we can to see Nurb.

The Tires is what led me to that assumption, if it isn't then I would love to know how he did it.

The Magic world of Photoshop.
Nope.. That's not the case. Want some more?

I WISH this was photoshop, I have no idea how to use it.. Tried it once for fun. Didn't go well.

Not sure what is more impressive... Lunar Rover driving on the Nurburgring, or the fact that someone had the patience to take it all the way to Karussell (if they left its performance unhacked, that is).
Indeed they did, apparently it continues to gain speed down hills and spins easily due to it having quick steering.

Back