GT6 Screenshots / Videos

• Thread starter BkS
  • 10,029 comments
Doubt it. Despite all of the Hybriding that went on with GT5, gamesaves never went locked.
They originally were locked.

Then lots of people complained about not being able to backup their saves. they became unlocked... and later on PD added the actual backup save file. If they had skipped the part of unlocking saves, hybriding/hacking probably wouldn't have ever became an issue.

They originally were locked.

Then lots of people complained about not being able to backup their saves. they became unlocked... and later on PD added the actual backup save file. If they had skipped the part of unlocking saves, hybriding/hacking probably wouldn't have ever became an issue.

I know about them originally being locked. What I meant though is that when the hybriding became popular, it was already when the saves had been unlocked and the save backups were added. It's a confusing pattern of "Lock to prevent Hybrids/Keep unlocked to prevent complaints".

True.

As for the sound swapping from that youtube video.. Even if someone could get the Goodwood statue cars to work, they couldn't get the proper sounds for them. I highly doubt any of that would be possible by any illegal method.

Maybe there's a slim chance they end up playable through DLC, but I don't expect anything new for GT6 aside from whatever the Senna content may contain.

I've found the Lunar's location :D

granturismo6_57au6d.jpg

I posted the body code on that other forum.

Nice, I wonder if he'll find more hidden vehicles... maybe those Goodwood F1 cars can be used... the hybrid creator now allows audio swaps:D

Wait, so engine sound swapping is separate from engine swapping now? That's new behaviour, over GT5, and is promising. I'd like to play with this stuff again, but don't want to run a custom OS.

My offline races were ending up with only 4-8 ai drivers and I was getting the same message you are getting. I believe I deleted game data to re-download the updates. In doing this it also deletes your pictures, replays and thumbnails. That's why I said export what you don't want to lose.

I'd wait for someone else to confirm it is game data that should be deleted or if anyone else found a different fix before you move on though. Hope you are able to play problem free again shortly.

My offline races were ending up with only 4-8 ai drivers and I was getting the same message you are getting. I believe I deleted game data to re-download the updates. In doing this it also deletes your pictures, replays and thumbnails. That's why I said export what you don't want to lose.

I'd wait for someone else to confirm it is game data that should be deleted or if anyone else found a different fix before you move on though. Hope you are able to play problem free again shortly.

Ah. Ok.

I thought that you couldn't see them. :dunce:

Anyway, I have reset the PS3, when this appeared, and it didn't happened again. :D

I'm not sure if PD is fixing or breaking...

*sigh*

Hackers dream of GT6; 1200+ cars with 4wd and rwd versions, all having 800hp and sounding same redbull car..lol

I'll take 50 standard and none of them over 300hp, or not sounding silly metal can, plus I have them already, without any hacking. :)

PS/JK. Not so proud to be Finnish when some Finn taking our name down by spreading those 🤬 hacked cars / info around.

Back