GTP_WRS Team Trial Challenge Event 3: Just Say Snow

• Thread starter Jump_Ace
  • 97 comments
Hmmm, there is something I am missing in this one... :boggled:

The car is a hoot to drive :dopey:

I'll get back to this tonight or tomorrow. Been bouncing between GT6 and Borderlands 2 (PSN freebie woot!).

LB Updated.

Jerome

@otxjto found an error in the team trial challenge points leaderboard, so I made some small adjustments to account for the error. It should all be correct now.

Jerome

Another hour in the snow and I'm almost at the limit I think.

There's another tenth in there but its pretty tough to keep this pace now. :crazy:

How's it going Ron?

Just home from work Chris so no laps done today... I was hitting 26.0's and 47.3's last night but struggling to beat a save with 26.210 / 47.449 no matter what splits I hit :P been up by .2 at both splits and it still beats me on the end section every lap!! :mad: not sure if it's just nerves or that my last section is pretty solid :dk: Will get back on it soon and try again :)

You are flying here mate, tough to match 👍 Nice work :cheers:

edit:

👍

Last edited:
Thanks Mike. :cheers:

Haha, great job Ron 👍 My problem now will be beating my last sector, which I think is pretty solid on this lap. I'll put a few more sessions in anyway; really enjoying this week. Good luck mate. :mischievous:

OK, starting to see the error of my ways... Getting only 30 minute bursts at this is not helping. I need to sit and do a good 1.5-2 hour thrash :)

Just home from work Chris so no laps done today... I was hitting 26.0's and 47.3's last night but struggling to beat a save with 26.210 / 47.449 no matter what splits I hit :P been up by .2 at both splits and it still beats me on the end section every lap!! :mad: not sure if it's just nerves or that my last section is pretty solid :dk: Will get back on it soon and try again :)

You are flying here mate, tough to match 👍 Nice work :cheers:

edit:

👍

A message from Spain...

Go, go Ron :D

And torque split in RA menu?

It also needs to be left at default too. I never remember that RA menu, I need to config my wheel to do that still.

Jerome

It also needs to be left at default too. I never remember that RA menu, I need to config my wheel to do that still.

Jerome

I took as you were allowed to adjust Torque split as it is in the RA menu. :nervous:.

No worries though Ill have time to run a few more laps.

I took as you were allowed to adjust Torque split as it is in the RA menu. :nervous:.

No worries though Ill have time to run a few more laps.

"Tuning: No tuning the car this week, the only thing you can adjust is the Brake Balance"

Better to find out now rather than the last minute ;)

Jerome

No tuning :D

I have no idea how some of you carrying so much speed :bowdown:

No tuning :D

I have no idea how some of you carrying so much speed :bowdown:

Turn just enough to point the car, but ANY amount of unnecessary turning costs you a lot.

Jerome

Just a reminder team captains, PM me all the following info:

- Event Name
- Team Name
- Driver's GTPlanet Name
- Time
- Attach The Zip Replay

- Double Check To Make Sure All The Required Information Is In The PM.

Jerome

Kelly, your driver is @Kelly 👍

(Have you looked at Week 12 yet Ron?)

Not sure who we will submit this round until after tonight's laps 👍 Just saw round 12 also.. I will defo have a few laps on that one ;)

As for this combo I am a bit miffed as I beat my best save with much slower splits... it was all in the last section 👎 .1 down at t1 .2 down at t2 and .1 up at the line :( still going to chase the ghost with my best splits later when I have some more laps and hopefully try and put all 3 best sectors into 1 lap if possible :crazy:

Good luck in the final hours to all still running 👍

Sorry I never got back to this due to work taking over as usual :embarrassed: anyway I reckon I left a good .4 on track off my ideal lap time comparing my best save versus the other save with my fastest splits :( No time to go back now, but I was happy to have a few laps back on the slippy stuff 👍

I think Chris has me beat on this one but hopefully It's not by a mile :P it was a fun combo... Cheers guys! GL to all:cheers:

Since I have to check the replays manually, it'll take me a little longer to get the results finished. Should be done tonight tho 👍

Jerome

Okay results are posted and finalized 👍

Sorry for the delay, but our vacant neighbors yard has blackberry vines growing over into my front and rear lawn. The bank gets a nice call from me tomorrow those 🤬-tards.

Jerome

Hi Jerome,
I still don't quite understand the point system. Why didn't mickyevs score any points?

Woohoo, another great result for The Old Farts... Well done Ron :D :cheers:

Back