GTP_WRS Week 03 : Mini @ London

• Thread starter Sjaak
  • 106 comments
after about 2 hours of nearlly constant laps this morning i have submitted my time, these are my final splits

T1: 16.952
T2: 35.236

Shaved another few tenths. I think I've finally found the line through Trafalgar Square.

T1 16.688
T2 34.602

Last edited:
Had another quick go tonight after I dragged myself off of Far Cry 2 but I could only get to within a tenth so time submitted.

Due to the holiday, this is going to be my final session for this combo. I would have been close to reaching my goal if I hadn't given back much of my progress turning onto Charles II St :yuck:

Still in the phase of getting the feel for the G25, but here's the splits I ended up with:

I'll hold off on submitting... might try to squeeze a few laps in before I leave in the morning ;)

update:

T1: 16.743
T2: 34.671

Still some time to grab... I'll try again in the morning.

Some really close times this week. 👍

Final splits for me. Real close to my limit so I'm happy.

Fun combo, Sjaak. ;)

Good luck to you all. :cheers:

I've enjoyed this little car around London. Keeping the momentum up seems to be pretty much the key.

T1 16.787
T2 34.675

That may be just about it though.

Last edited:
Just returned from a trip to Raleigh, N.C. I had a chance to run one session late last night and submitted that time.........Not to worry I won't be catching anyone any time soon. Wish I'd have had more time, fun drive but, off to Baltimore for the day. Good luck all!

Too much wheelspin out of turn 1 so I lost a tenth there, but had a sweet T2 and T3, so this is it.

Submitted:

T1 16.758
T2 34.516

Seems I'm on there twice. My new splits have me down as controller, and my old splits are still on the board.

Not a big deal, but thought you'd want to adjust something for next week.
Don't know what happened but now sorted and board updated. Thanks for the warning mate 👍

Back