GTP_WRS Week 11 : Vorsprung durch Picknick

• Thread starter Vagabond
  • 327 comments
Much slower splits, but MUCH better S3, so MUCH better lap (by 0.26s).

There's 2 more tenths out there that I couldn't sew up, but both the FTO @ Tokyo and the mental rally @ Eiger are way more fun than fighting the too-stringent red-lapping on the concrete at the end of T1. 👎
Some things never change. :indiff:

Hi there, Brandon. :)

There's 2 more tenths out there that I couldn't sew up, but both the FTO @ Tokyo and the mental rally @ Eiger are way more fun than fighting the too-stringent red-lapping on the concrete at the end of T1. 👎
Some things never change. :indiff:

Hi there, Brandon. :)

Well played.

I though I was done, but... another 0.14s at the line.

Well played.

Don't worry, you still beat me by a few hundo's. ;)

In celebration of that lap, I did my usual handbrake slide. :D But on viewing the replay, with all the FFWD and RWD'ing I seem to have caught the smoke from it before it happened. :lol:
The Real Time Machine Simulator. :irked:

Deep Forest Raceway.jpg

Left 4 thents on S1, but could not repeat my best there. Out of time to keep trying:

Got a little more seat time. Better than last try, but not much change of position.

The odometer on that lap is just 30 km off from what it was at the Matterhorn submitted lap (both cars acquired for TT so showed TT distance). This time the chase ends here - with several car lengths difference to the second best clean lap - so not comparable an effort.

Didn't improve anymore and didn't reach my personal goal but had lot's of fun driving around Deep Forest.

Somebody has to pick up the rear, so I'm back...

Good thing GMT doesn't do Daylight Saving, so I have an extra hour to try and improve.

The odometer on that lap is just 30 km off from what it was at the Matterhorn submitted lap (both cars acquired for TT so showed TT distance). This time the chase ends here - with several car lengths difference to the second best clean lap - so not comparable an effort.
How so you make the car record the arcade km? Mine always reset to 0 after each session?

Back