GTP_WRS Week 4 : ImPozzibly Big RS

• Thread starter Vagabond
  • 534 comments
Had another couple of half-hearted attempts at improving, but it's getting harder and harder. Also thinking that maybe it's not worth spending a lot of energy on getting a last few hundredths that won't make a difference until promotions are handed out to even the playing field a little bit, so to speak... (this is absolutely NOT a critique of admins, who I think have been doing a wonderful job getting us started so smoothly with GT6 👍)

Submitting with current splits.

someone mentioned that , after you run your laps if you go to your car setting [ while still in arcade mode ] the mileage counts for sure so , if you dont want the mileage besure to change your break balance in RA or before going arcade , or your distance driven will count

Thank you very much for this. While I like not having mileage added to my car's in terms of them eventually needing structural integrity repairs (or whatever it's called), I do like knowing how much mileage I have run in the TTs so I can see if I am spending the same amount of time on each one....though that's subjective given I spent half my time on this TT in the sand traps :lol:. In any case, it definitely works as I tried it in the new TT.....my first session with no adjustments added 0 miles, my second session where I purposefully adjusted BB and it added the miles. Thanks again 👍

GTP_WRS GT6 Week 4: Impozzibly Big RS
Arcade Mode Time Trial Hot Lap
Pozzi Motorsports Camaro RS
Willow Springs International Raceway - Big Willow
DS3

Splits:

GTP_DeathStar
USA

I really thought I would start to like this track after a bunch of laps to get the hang of it. Well, Willow Springs still 🤬 sucks. At least I like the Camaro more now; which wasn't really an issue in the first place. :D I'm keeping an open mind in hopes the race will make it all better. :P

I did not get much time to run this combo and will be submitting with these splits just to keep the streak going...

Al

Submitted and accepted the lap with splits I posted yesterday, I had made a small typo on the T1 though, 7 and 4 had switched places; so here are the splits with a correction to the T1:

I've been moving so only had time for one session this week. I know there's more time out there, but no time to go out and find it. This was definitely an exercise in finding just the right amount of aggressiveness.

I am with Daniel, if I get anything it will be hundredths not tenths, submitted with these. I have been .15 ahead of my T2 split, but can never stay ahead of ghost thru the end. Hopeful my T3 is as good as I think it is, and can move up some on the leaderboard.

Tried one last time to beat my ghost. Ran a couple 53 flats through T2 and blew the final sectors. Then on a crappy lap I set a PR final sector. Frustrating, but I gave it all I had. Now it's family time for the rest of the holiday. Submitted. :cheers:

It's been a fun run of 4 weeks... that the most time trialing I've done in 18 months... won't be running for the next few weeks most likely so good luck to all.

Jeez, I just can't seem to post these splits correctly... Believe it or not, no, a Div4 guy does not have the fastest T1 time... Fixed.

Time to submit:

I'm planning on a fire sale on 1973 Camaros. Get 'em while they're hot!

Time accepted. Whew.

Last edited:
No further improvement so i'm done for this week and fetchy allready accepted my replay.
On my way to Big Willow for the race now.

Wanted a little more out of this one, but messed myself up again, so submitted with the splits on the board.

Good luck everyone.👍

Looks so sloppy on replay, have been in the .0s a few times but I'm just dreadful at converting. Pretty sure I'll be last again, but at least I can now drive this track fairly well :lol:

Submitting soon with this.

Back