GTP_WRS Week 45 : Ferrari F40 @ High Speed Ring Reverse

• Thread starter Sjaak
  • 123 comments
Lost a tenth in the first, gained 2 hundreths in the 2nd and gained 1and half at the line. So still another tenth or so to go ......I would like anyway :D

New splits from tonights efforts.

T1: 0.20.647
T2: 0.41.653

Matt.

Awesome splits - I smell a promotion. :)

Lost a tenth in the first, gained 2 hundreths in the 2nd and gained 1and half at the line. So still another tenth or so to go ......I would like anyway :D

Nice job - I'm trying to keep up with you fellow Div 2 guys and just can't seem to cut it. Even after last night's sessions, I'm still yet to do a clean, sub-41.9 T2. I gained quite a bit on the final sector last night - I know there are at least .2 to .3 more out there for me but I just can't string it all together.

My 2nd Session, slight improvement

T1 0'20.794
T2 0'42.483

Having huge trouble with the S curve

👍

I've submitted with the following splits:

T1: 20.657
T2: 41.644

Slightly slower T2, but faster over the line.
This combo was a lot of fun, but extremely frustrating.
I saw many .5xx T2's that ended up slower over the line.
Good luck to everyone still persevering with this one.

Had a quick 40 laps of this one and managed best splits of T1: 20.529
T2: 41.424
Time submitted (unfortunately) with splits of T1: 20.652
T2: 41.709
Good luck everyone 👍

Well, I met my personal goal last night but will give it one more go tonight - I'm still running an extra .2 in sector 2 and would like to figure that out somehow. Another piece of advice to those of you who are still trying is to NOT use full brakes - the car seems to slow much better and in a more stable manner when you keep the braking to less than 90%. This really helps at turn 1. I'll post my final splits after I submit but right now I'm sitting at 20.6xx and 41.8xx.

Very nice "best splits" DEVIE - why is that everyone who races from Australia is SO fast? :)

Submitting with the following splits

T1 - 21.073
T2 -42.704

having to submit my lap as I've run out of time to run this one. Could have gained an extra .2/.3 but just couldn't get my 3 fastest sectors joined together

My new splits
T1: 21.606
T2: 43.277​

Final splits for me - they weren't my best but its the lap that had the best time:

T1: 20.786
T2: 41.898

Submitting my time now and moving on to next week.

haha, Karma will take care of you now ;)

..we'll see. Will be very close, I'm sure.

I think my time is a good one, my last sector was highly accurate, don't think you went the needed .050 faster than me there, but we'll see, good luck Timpaqq;)

I'm sure it's a good one, no doubt about it :D My T3 is ok, but nothing special. :)

Last edited:
Given up on this. I'm slow, but I just haven't got any will to want to improve at this track.

Thats good news then, Mr Boll.

WTF.jpg

;)

Submitted with the lap I ran Wednesday. I just didn't have the will to muster another effort at this one. This track only has 6 corners, but the combo was very grueling. Big respect to those that have mastered it and kept improving throughout the week 👍

you know, table tennis? Timo Boll, the german dude who beat that asian dude, yep, made no sense;)

btw, absolutely awsome picture, keep them coming, ur other one of the baby was absolutely stupid, more animals ones would be more betterer

Sorry, not familiar with the sport. I guess I'll take that as a compliment then.

boll_ASA_Berlin_Bei_644215g.jpg

:)

Last edited:
Submitted with the board times. Wanted to have another go, but time was not on my side.

Latest Posts

Back