GTP_WRS Week 50 : Yo, Check Out My Taillights, Bro

• Thread starter EDK
  • 189 comments
I don't believe I have run close to 100 laps already on this combo, but do not seem to be making much headway.
Submitted & Accepted with following splits will retry if headcold clears.

Happy New Year to you All :cheers:

I think I have several seconds in there... to be added.

e: Friday was better but still 2 tenths slower than the lap I submitted last year.

Last edited:
Wow I just looked at the leaderboard and realized that I need to find 3 tenths of a second in split 2 so that I can make a run at podium. Can't believe that I have one of the fastest split 1 times but can't capitalize on split 2 which hurt my time.

For me a fun combo , my first splits :

EDIT Made some more laps , my final splits :

Last edited:
For me a fun combo , my first splits :

EDIT Made some more laps , my final splits :

The Fetchbot will not recognize splits that have been edited in to a post, so we allow double-posts if you're updating your splits.

First splits for me:

I've gone .08 faster in T2 so am hoping to be in the 29.6's before Monday.

After a few more sessions where I couldn't beat my best I've decided to call it a day and submit my final time. It's been a very fun combo and it should be interesting to see where everyone ends up.:cheers:

As a side note, it seems Fetchy has been sped up as he responded to my submission right after I clicked "start conversation".👍

Properly a stupid question. What is S.N.A.I.L?

SNAIL is where I race. It is a large group of SPEC racers. Our main race night is Sundays, but we have other events on other evenings. Check out the first post (via my signature) for more details in the first post. Additionally, we dropped the "."'s from our name.

SNAIL is where I race. It is a large group of SPEC racers. Our main race night is Sundays, but we have other events on other evenings. Check out the first post (via my signature) for more details in the first post. Additionally, we dropped the "."'s from our name.
Thanks. Will take a look at it. Looks interresting :cheers:

This combo has be frustrated. I ran my time after less than 50k and since then I've been stumped to get anywhere near my T2 time. I've had several splits with up to .2xx faster on T3, but never with a T2 close enough to get a faster overall time. Additionally, I've been 13.0x on T1, only to blow it. Might put a little more time in, but not holding out on a faster result.

New ones. Tried to run the WW Online Race of this Combo today, but having PSN issues here and could not stay in the room.

Happy that I at least managed to get these. :)

Will try again tomorrow, but I am happy with this lap if it needs to be my submission.

Back