GTP_WRS Week 50 : Yo, Check Out My Taillights, Bro

• Thread starter EDK
  • 189 comments

Slightly slower T2, but faster at the line in the end.
I thoroughly enjoyed this combo, I'll be submitting with these times.

Cheers All!!!

No faster splits or laptime for me in the past days. Submitting now. Great combo guys 👍

Needed to move to D1 but couldnt try over new year

First two sectors not that good but sector 3 was spot on.
In the end i was a slightly bit faster then my D2 time. So i am pretty happy

Reactions: EDK
Correct settings now,double checked them. I guess only a tenth or two is left in the lap.

Correct settings now,double checked them. I guess only a tenth or two is left in the lap.
That still puts you on top of the board.

Have you submitted to make sure all settings (except power) are correct? And double checked that your power is at D2 setting of 85%?

You might just be that fast, but being where you are AND having a couple of tenths left seems a little over the top.

EDK
That still puts you on top of the board.

Have you submitted to make sure all settings (except power) are correct? And double checked that your power is at D2 setting of 85%?

You might just be that fast, but being where you are AND having a couple of tenths left seems a little over the top.
Yes my limiter is at 85% have reset everything to default except transmission, double checked Driving Aids. Sadly my broadband connection is down since the past 24hrs, hopefully will do it tomorrow.

First posted splits thou I've been chipping away at this all week

T1 13.301
T2 29.599

Not left much on the track at all maybe a few thousandth in each sector

Edited the post, so Fletchy probably won't like that. Reposting below.

Last edited:
Even more frustrated at this point. A tenth slower T1 (just terrible) and a really great T2 and slightly better T3 results in just less than a tenth faster at the line.

My final splits , now in D3 setup as moderators proposed :

I can go 1-2 tenths faster but I'm out of time and power

Just realized i did it again with d2 setup because. I paused for 30min between sessions and ps3 turned off without saving.
So the next time i tried i did it with d2 settings again :(.
No more nerves now.
Maybe tomorrow or the next event

Back