GTRA | RSeat WSGTC S3 | Round 3 | Spa Francorchamps | Belgian GT

• Thread starter Litchi
  • 374 comments
When I reset the game my update was available. Not sure how you check. But if you didn't download one when you got on I'm sure it's not the new one. I had the same trouble but was cause I've had my game on for a while.

Ouch. Glad you got your q in. Sorry about earlier.

This close to a crappy lap....I'll have to settle for the crappier of the two ;)

picture.php

Thank you to IforceV8 for all of your patience.

I reset the game, even turned off the PS3 for 5 mins. I don't have the update yet hopefully it will be here soon or tomorrow. I can still Q in about 21-23 hours from now yeah?

The stewards are going to be busy tonight.
Please don't leave it too late to qualify.
18 hours to go.
If you don't think you will have time to qualify but still wish to race, post in this thread that you would like to be placed on the waiting list.

Hey,

Hoping to qualy at about 6 this evening GMT if a steward thinks they'll be on about then?

Hi!

Is any any steward online now on PSN so I can make a qualy lap? :)
I'm in WSGTC-PAL-1. Btw, are we using RH tyres for qualy?

i will be on later for hopefully a few hours... I have damaged my left foot at work which sucks lol, ive taken lots of painkillers so hopefully i can do my 4 laps without pain LOL

Super lap Johnkiller, theres no way i can knock off a over a second to even come close to your time. you might be doing a tony and running away during the race lol

Last edited:
When I said I'd be on at 6ish I had no idea of the accuracy I was predicting! Hopefully my qualy will be that precise...

I'm joining soon. Need some training as well as my own qualifying, so I'm sure I'll be able to steward somebody ;)

I am in PAL-2 for practice. But since I just became a steward, I can also do quals if there are too many in PAL-1.

Anyone have a good setup? I havent turned a single lap yet. Going to watch a football(soccer) match now, then I'll only be ready at 7PM EST! :(

NEPALII
Anyone have a good setup? I havent turned a single lap yet. Going to watch a football(soccer) match now, then I'll only be ready at 7PM EST! :(

I got a setup that's working for me, but two things: I'm slow and I'm in the impreza. If you still want it I'll PM it in a mo

Back