Guess that Car (GT PSP cars only, NO GT5)

• Thread starter Petrolhead1
  • 4,729 comments
NicoLoeb
And we have a winner, despite its Japanese-ness the NSX was chassis tuned by Ayerton Senna. Well done. :-D

Lol, was just another lucky guess :lol:

How about this one:
"If you adjust my traction control system, I'll rip your head off". Good luck guessing

This is a Jeremy Clarkson quote, but what car he was driving, I can't remember. My guess is with the Nissan GT-R.

Falango
This is a Jeremy Clarkson quote, but what car he was driving, I can't remember. My guess is with the Nissan GT-R.

DINGDINGDING! JACKPOT! And all that other rubbish :lol:

You got everything right in that one, Clarkson said something similar when driving a Nissan GT-R, on Fuji if I remember correctly. Your turn now.

rallymorten

You got everything right in that one, Clarkson said something similar when driving a Nissan GT-R, on Fuji if I remember correctly. Your turn now.

Son of a-! I thought about that!

The whole point of this little game is that you solve someone else's riddle, Not claim a turn. But seeing the guy who placed this turn's riddle disappeared, I guess you could try.

When you guess it right.............
Because you jumped the gun, I hope someone gets yours in 4 seconds, OH THE HYPE!!!!
I would appreciate it if you gave me $1 million..............

seeming i'm not liked here, i'll create a new "guess that car" thread :l

rallymorten

Of all the most dangerous beasts, I didn't even expect the GTR!

We never said you were not liked.. We said you have to understand and play by the rules.. You can't just post your own riddle while there is one going on.. You must solve the current riddle OR be fast to take the turn when someone gives it free.. THEN you can post a new one

SUPERSONICpsiii

Guess what.. He actually did.. No offence, but he's got to be one of those that quit a race if he doesn't lead out of turn 1 👎

Bopop4
They're going to eat him alive. :lol:

No offence but I kinda hope that..

May I come with a suggestion to this game? To put a time limit on, say if you solve a riddle you'll have maybe 48 hours from confirmation to make your own or it will be free to take?

The usual rule is 24 hours, but seeing as there are not a ton of people that play in this thread, 48 hours seems ok.
What does everyone think?
24 or 48 hours for the deadline?
I would personally go with 24.

The usual rule is 24 hours, but seeing as there are not a ton of people that play in this thread, 48 hours seems ok.
What does everyone think?
24 or 48 hours for the deadline?
I would personally go with 24.

Can I have a go?

Might be a bit late, but can we make it a rule about the time limit for the one who put the riddle up to respond? Let's say he has to answer yes or no in 48 hours as well?

48 seems a bit long, it's only been about 36 so far.
I would just go with 24, it's the format that all of the other comps use and would keep the game going.

Bopop4
48 seems a bit long, it's only been about 36 so far.
I would just go with 24, it's the format that all of the other comps use and would keep the game going.

OK, so the new rules are (?):
The "owner" of the current riddle must check for answers at least once every day (if not, the riddle will be "killed" and the turn will be free to take), and the person that solves the riddle will have 24 hours from confirmation (by the riddle-owner) to make a new one. If time exceeds 24 hours, it will be free to take.
Does that sound reasonable?

Back