Heavy Damage Endurance Spec Racing

• Thread starter Cobani
  • 80 comments
Just ran a few 5 lap races with Capt Gary, Eriba and Will. Some super close battles, and managed my fastest time yet. 1:00.406. Great Combo in the Elise. Looking forward to 100 laps of this next Friday.

You may run in your car with an oil change. The event is tuning prohibited. I do not have your metric system, so I cannot give you the exact number.

Well Bo, I've had so much fun in practise on this idea of heavy damage endurance racing, on a short tack it helps keep the pack at close quarters, spot on idea.

I hope you will do more of this in the future too, makes a very refreshing change from the run-of-mill races all the time.

Managed a 59.9 in free run after 7 laps, a 1:00.09x in a 6 lap race and 59.7 with three quater a tank of fuel.

Also worked out the car is using 2 ltr's of fuel a lap on very fast tyre wear, so its worth putting a few extra ltrs in during the race to make sure you make it to the end :).

Enjoyed my laps and 1 race I managed. Still cant improve on a 1:00.406. Shame I had to leave in hurry, but it was all kicking off here. Bloody teenagers!!!!!! I was using my brand new car tonight, which is sill running in, so hopefully will have it up to max BHP by Friday.

Last edited:
my paint scheme
Toscana (Tarmac)_2.jpg

Ran a few races with Hasslemoff tonight. Managed a new PB of 59.8xx in free run, but was pipped by Hasslemoff's 59.7xx. Great fun races though. Looking forward to the race tomorrow, and hopefully my car is fully run in now. 👍👍👍

I might not get out of work soon enough to join. But will try. If lounge opens at 10:00pm CEST, Then is it 4:00pm EST. in Florida? I'm trying to convert time zones but not sure.

I might not get out of work soon enough to join. But will try. If lounge opens at 10:00pm CEST, Then is it 4:00pm EST. in Florida? I'm trying to convert time zones but not sure.

Looks like your timezone conversion is fine to me. 👍

Cool paint sheme mate, keep it! there is a timer in the first post, check that for reference. Hope you can make it!

Last edited:
Good luck for tonight gents, I may pop in for a watch when I get back in for a while.

Back