Heavy Damage Endurance Spec Racing

• Thread starter Cobani
  • 80 comments
Thanks for letting us know Third.

For all the others, lobby wil open in little over 5 hours.

The challenge is about to begin ...
And remember, beware of ...

IMG_20131129_162423_zpsa5d99f14.jpg

:sly:

Thanks Dave. Real life always comes first.

I do hope this isn't the story of the 10 little piggies ... :lol:

Lobby opens in 2 hours and 13 minutes ...

Thank you gentlemen for an awesome race. Bad luck @ONESPACE with the connection. You showed great racecraft.

Congrats to Gary, Paul and Phillip for the podium!

Good race last night, Well done Gary for the win and Phillip for the podium.

Cheers Bo for organising the event, a big 👍 👍 for Gary (GC255) for last night as well.

And another 👍 for all the group who I have raced with through GT5 and last night, thanks for making it fun and enjoyable.

I watched what happened between me and Bo on the replay, and did have a little giggle Bo (lap 48). The reason I stopped and waited was his car jumped infront of mine then disapeared in a cloud of smoke behind, so I thought it best to wait as I wasnt sure what had happened :). Made for a interesting race after that trying to chase everyone down :).

Race you again in GT6.

Good race last night, Well done Gary for the win and Phillip for the podium

Thanks Paul, the race was definitely yours on pace though, 👍 It would have been you on the top step otherwise.

Congratulations to Phil for a podium and Bo for a great combo, fantastic racing with you all once again Gentlemen. :cheers:

Thanks Bo very enjoyable night, you guys are always a pleasure to race with, may it continue.

Well done on the win Gary and Paul with 2nd. But I think everyone should have a pat on the back for how good the racing was. 👍

Thanks again for last nights race Bo, and congrats to Gary for the win, Paul for second and Phillip for third, and everyone else Ive had the pleasure of racing with over the last few years. What a way to see out GT5. A 1 3/4 hour endurance race. Awesome. Got a bit sweaty on the wheel at time's, so Ive installed a behind the wheel usb fan today. 👍👍👍

wheel fan 1.jpg wheel fan 2.jpg

Made me smile that picture Ade, I was hunting you down at times, I could see the whites of your eyes in your mirror watching me. It was a good night and I managed to go the distance.

And you also have mail at btinternet.

Is that the wheel desk pro model you have there, wow much better than them wheel stand pro thingies.

Made me smile that picture Ade, I was hunting you down at times, I could see the whites of your eyes in your mirror watching me. It was a good night and I managed to go the distance.

And you also have mail at btinternet.

Is that the wheel desk pro model you have there, wow much better than them wheel stand pro thingies.

Cant seem to see an email Phillip. My rig is all hand built. Started life as a bedside cabinet in the days of GT5P, and has evolved over the years into this.......
rig.jpg

Oh I see better now, thought it was the wheeldeskpro. But looks even better.

Stupid outlook, forgot I have to open it after sending from other software, sent @ 18:30

I'd like to thank you gents for letting me join your event. I guess the internet god said enough for me after 38 laps, LOL. And yes the CURB got me on like lap 10, ran with damage till lap 20
and pitted. Would of like to see the pit stradegy, but o'well. Maybe next time and thanks again for some simulation racing.

I'd like to thank you gents for letting me join your event. I guess the internet god said enough for me after 38 laps, LOL. And yes the CURB got me on like lap 10, ran with damage till lap 20
and pitted. Would of like to see the pit stradegy, but o'well. Maybe next time and thanks again for some simulation racing.
It was good to have you. Thanks for taking interest in this. :cheers:

Back