Hybrid Trading Thread: READ 1st POST!

Last night, I just saw 2 lobbies with this 3000hp EK9 as the room title. :scared: Didn't enter any of them though, I wanted to cruise for a bit around Nordschleife. :D has anybody else entered these kinds of rooms?

I really don't see how they could stop these glitched cars from being traded other than to get rid of trading completely. I honestly think these hybrids are a good thing, they're adding more life to the game, I've been playing a lot more since I got the civic and kart.

They know every trade you have ever made. Look at your log. It resides on PD's servers

If I were in charge I would simply ban every account that dealt in these illegal cars. Easy fix.

You know what i am surprised no one has said this yet so I guess i will be the first to say this.... IT IS HITTING V TECT!!! HAHAHAHA

I really don't see how they could stop these glitched cars from being traded other than to get rid of trading completely. I honestly think these hybrids are a good thing, they're adding more life to the game, I've been playing a lot more since I got the civic and kart.
The threat of banning the users from the PSN is what they can do. Like Chrunch Houston says, they also have all records available of every trade made.

You'll see after the server maintenance this week...

I don't have any of these cars. But I don't think PD can tell whether a Civic ticket is "Hybrid" or not.

Yes they see your LOG.. I can see your LOG if we are PSN friends...Big deal. Time will tell, but trying to police everybody like you know something you don't isn't helping.

I don't have any of these cars. But I don't think PD can tell whether a Civic ticket is "Hybrid" or not.

Why not? The info for the traded car is sent to the server, so that you or I receive the actual vehicle a friend sent, not a stock version of it.

Yes they see your LOG.. I can see your LOG if we are PSN friends...Big deal. Time will tell, but trying to police everybody like you know something you don't isn't helping.

You don't actually think the logs are showing everything that PD can see... do you? :)

You know what i am surprised no one has said this yet so I guess i will be the first to say this.... IT IS HITTING V TECT!!! HAHAHAHA

I say it when I'm playing online, or tell them I just have a good tune.

Reading the OP, I'm laughing my butt off. A Civic catching a Speed 12. That's some serious haxxx right there.

I've seen it happen, not 10 minutes ago. A guy in a 3333hp civic (so he claimed) took on a Veyron and a Mcclaren F1. Reeled them in and spat them out at 270mph

Last night, I just saw 2 lobbies with this 3000hp EK9 as the room title. :scared: Didn't enter any of them though, I wanted to cruise for a bit around Nordschleife. :D has anybody else entered these kinds of rooms?

Nope, but I've come across the car recently. Pissed off everyone in the lobby, and the dude got so much hate

It looks like fun.:D I have have wanted a fast Kart from the beginning.:drool:

[Taps microphone] PD, we have fast Kart please.:D

90,001 (B)HP Tank Car.

THE ULTIMATE BATTERING RAM. Would love to use this on AI drivers on Special Stage Route X. I can only imagine the madness this would make. Course, I won't use it online to win any legit races.

Last edited:
So technicaly you cheat people and i dont like that.:grumpy:

I'm not sure how I could cheat people in free run rooms, I'm not gaining anything, it's just good fun to troll them. We were doing jdm tunnel drags so I would let everyone go ahead of me and then blow by them at 250-300 mph, the way some people react is hilarious.

The kart is very hard to drive because of the wheelspin.

Actually the 75kg of ballast all the way to the rear is what makes it hard to drive, the weight keeps the wheels from spinning but it doubles the braking distance, that's also why he was doing wheelies.

Last edited by a moderator:
There is a Kart too, with 400bhp which equates to 4,000 bhp per tonne! Mental.

(Video contains some bad language)

There are a few others out there, notably a 100,000 bhp (yes, one hundred thousand) Red Bull and a 2,500 bhp Formula GT. I've also heard rumours of an thousand+ NSX and an Enzo as well. Not saw them though.

Last edited:
I'd like to know how to do this. I could make some EPIC replays of cars going FLYING into the air because of my super epic Tank Car.

Just realized how you get the modded cars. I'd really like to have a modded TVR Tuscan Speed 12. Then that car would be BEAST!

Last edited:
T

There are a few others out there, notably a 100,000 bhp (yes, one hundred thousand) Red Bull and a 2,500 bhp Formula GT. I've also heard rumours of an thousand+ NSX and an Enzo as well. Not saw them though.
The Redbull is 10,000hp, and even at that hp it is undrivable at speeds less than 200 with TC and SRF. As for the Enzo, it doesn't exist.

^ What's your information source then? Did you drive that '10,000bhp X2011' yourself?

According to Transformers himself he has a hacked X2011 with 102,000bhp sitting in his garage.

And how do you know about the Enzo?

The Redbull is 10,000hp, and even at that hp it is undrivable at speeds less than 200 with TC and SRF. As for the Enzo, it doesn't exist.

Not following any of this. The redbull is over 100,000 hp and will do well over 900 mph without any aids... and can do a valid lap of La Sarthe (with chicanes) in about 2 minutes.

someone should try the 100.000 bhp X1 on the famous nordschleife.
1:30? or less maybe?...

Back