Interesting/Cool Modifications

• Thread starter ewitspaul
  • 1,061 comments
hsv
Camaro GT3 right there:

7109058483_10dfce74d4_z.jpg
If only the "RM" version looked like this. Another legit (looks and performance) GT3 car would be awesome.

There's also the option to remove the brake ducts (if that's what they're called), and the option to add some air scoops on the side pods.
Anyone taken it to SSX to test if there's any difference in performance between the mods? Doubtful...but there should be.

Anyone taken it to SSX to test if there's any difference in performance between the mods? Doubtful...but there should be.

The only immediately obvious one is the +20 max downforce increase when the rear wing is changed to any of the other three.

Hey guys, what value do I put on the front negative camber to make "hellaflushed" cars in the game?

The first thing I do to make an attempt to make a legal, non-hacked "hellaflushed" car is to paint it white, buy a carbon hood, and put white import rims on it. I'll show you a picture soon.

Yeah I just can't get into the "hellaflush" or "fitted" thing. Miata boards are littered with posts on the subject and it's hard to go a week without seeing something absolutely ridiculous.

Anyway... Love the raised top on the Z8 but apparently it counts as tuning.

Yeah I just can't get into the "hellaflush" or "fitted" thing. Miata boards are littered with posts on the subject and it's hard to go a week without seeing something absolutely ridiculous.

Anyway... Love the raised top on the Z8 but apparently it counts as tuning.
Totes makes sense. Paying several grand to put the roof up only to be told it's a 'modification'. Put it on the worst you've dealt with online thread! :sly:

Okay, i usually hate complaining , but the Honda Cr-X is supposed to have 3 custom spoilers, and on the picture they look awesome but when you click them they turn out to be completely different! What the ... PD!

Okay, i usually hate complaining , but the Honda Cr-X is supposed to have 3 custom spoilers, and on the picture they look awesome but when you click them they turn out to be completely different! What the ... PD!
The small pictures are just placeholders, generic indications if you will.

Back