Interesting/Cool Modifications

• Thread starter ewitspaul
  • 1,061 comments
This thread is actually a decent and interesting thread, I don't care if its barely active, at least read through it and realise its qualities before mindlessly reporting it.

I've already read the whole thing (as a 2 months ago.)

I reported the user who bumped this, because IIRC, bumping is not allowed. My apologies if it is.

I do like this thread, but this shouldn't have happened.

We might as well stop here before this off topic stuff gets me away from GTP.

:cheers:

I've already read the whole list, izg (as a 2 months ago.)

I reported the user who bumped this, because IIRC, bumping is not allowed. My apologies if it is.

I do like this thread, but this shouldn't have happened.

We might as well stop here before this off topic stuff gets me away from GTP.

:cheers:

well, i guess i like to live dangerously :')

OT: I read someone was making a list, is it posted somewhere?

Exactly. I wasn't trying to say anything bad.

Oh yea, you were not doing anything bad, only trying to get the whole page closed so nobody can update it with newly added modifications or hidden ones in the game.

Sheesh :rolleyes:

Anywhoo apparently on GT5 Pescarolo 2005 (forgot the model) you could change the rear wing like you can on the 97T, bot custom wings, but actual proper wings if that makes any sense.

Not sure if you can on GT6 though...

Anywhoo apparently on GT5 Pescarolo 2005 (forgot the model) you could change the rear wing like you can on the 97T, bot custom wings, but actual proper wings if that makes any sense.

Not sure if you can on GT6 though...

C65 Judd Hybride (which is the exact year you mention). You indeed could, although you couldn't see it. I could certainly try it and see if its possible.

C65 Judd Hybride (which is the exact year you mention). You indeed could, although you couldn't see it. I could certainly try it and see if its possible.

Me & my friend (AquaFanta PSN) are using skype right now and we found out IRL at least that they had to variants of wings:

Pescarolo_C60_2006.JPG
Pescarolo-Courage-C60-Hybrid-Judd_12.jpg

hsv
Are you for real? Bumping only occurs when a useless post (literally saying "BUMP") is made to bring it to the top of the forum list.

I'm shocked. I can't comprehend it...
Well on an old forum I go to, posting in a thread that hasn't been posted in about 2 months, no matter if you're adding content or not, will be considered a bump.

So regarding the ability to change wings on the C60 Judd Hybride as you could on GT5:

capture_20140807_164015-jpg.200356

Attachments

• capture_20140807_164015.jpg
    capture_20140807_164015.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 677
I would personally like it to stay open, what does the moderator think?
Just seems pointless to close it just to open another and have everyone re-post what is in the current one.
It takes time for all these nuggets to come to the surface, so if there is no action for two months...so what.
There will be more discoveries to come as people get deeper into the game.

As for now we should probably stay on topic.

It was nothing but a PP boost. I do not remember if the adjustable downforce ratios in the settings menu went up with it on, although. But like PaMu1337 said, no visual difference at all.

My friend AquaFanta said there was an increase in downforce settings.

My friend AquaFanta said there was an increase in downforce settings.
If I remember correctly, there was. A lot of people believed it was to reflect a real life aero update, but in fairness I think it was a small glitch.

hsv
If I remember correctly, there was. A lot of people believed it was to reflect a real life aero update, but in fairness I think it was a small glitch.

Damn I really am yearning to see it now! :eek:

Just looked through the old threads, the wing option cost 200,000 cr.

Wing removal is great, the '04 Commodore looks great without it. No wing removal for the Supra sucks though! They look so much better without them. Plus the Supra model still looks awful unlike a lot of other standards from GT5. Why does PD hate Supras?

I removed the wing off the Supra and that looks good, but the car is soooooo hard to look at, I took some pics, but couldn't bring myself to save them as its just so ugly. Maybe I'll fish it out and post it up just so folks can see it without a wing, but it really doesn't make the car as a whole look any better.

I'm also confused why they dont give the Supra any love, did Kaz get smoked by a Supra years ago and this is his revenge? Seems like it, the Supra I would think is a MUST for the Premium list. RX7, NSX, GTR, and Supra I would think mandatory premium.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back