Interesting/Cool Modifications

• Thread starter ewitspaul
  • 1,061 comments
Yeah, I seem to think some cars need the wing to look good. I personally feel the R34 Skylines, Impreza WRXs and Lancer Evolutions look kinda wrong wingless, but that's probably just me.

I agree with you.

Wingless is like being balled in my view.

Depends on the car for me. A Countache or Impreza I like with a wing, the Supra & RX7 I don't.

Hey, don't hate on the Bald Guys.

Ugly-Man-on-YouTube-most-ugly-people-in-world-funny-images-fun-pictures-bajiroo-photos-6.jpg

:lol: jokes!

A Subaru Impreza WRX STi, a Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution, and Skylines without wings, are no Subarus/Mitsubishis/Skylines

If a car comes with a rear wing straight from a factory, then in my opinion, they are supposed to stay with the rear wing.
i find about EVERY one of them ugly if they have their rear wing removed. And im actually pretty alright with cars that don't come with rear wings, having them. unlike 99% of GTPlanet users.
Actually, i guess hatchbacks are an exeption.... And Pick-up trucks, and the Midget II, but currently thats about it.

Came here to see cool modified cars, but the whole last page has been arguments on whether wings look good removed, talk about bald people, and people with fatty chins.

What a shame.

Came here to see cool modified cars, but the whole last page has been arguments on whether wings look good removed, talk about bald people, and people with fatty chins.

What a shame.
I actually think its less of an arguement and more like "speaking your opinion", if it was an arguement it would have been like "Person 1: I like cars with rear wings! Person 2: NO! YOU ARE WRONG! CARS WITH REAR WINGS ARE UGLY! AND I THINK ONLY MY OPINION IS THE CORRECT OPINION FOR THE WORLD"

What a shame.

I literally only see some friendly weird conversations lol

Nothing like a bit of free speech, but while staying on topic also ;)

Lamborghini Aventador can have racing mirrors and carbon version of stock mirrors!

Because racecar!!!

This thread has been opened eight months ago, the opener vanished after one month, the OP has never been updated and these interesting infos are wasted(spread) in the thread's 27 pages(until now)... :nervous: :crazy: :mischievous:

This thread has been opened eight months ago, the opener vanished after one month, the OP has never been updated and these interesting infos are wasted(spread) in the thread's 27 pages(until now)... :nervous: :crazy: :mischievous:

Yeah.. someone was gonna make a list but i don't think it ever happened!

Also is the worst "detailed" car in the game

Since you quoted that post about a very low rear wing, that reminded me that the BMW Z8 can have a low fitting wing too.

Syracuse-Night_6_zpsbb10a632.jpg

Syracuse-Night_4_zpsb326d402.jpg

While you were able to fit a wing within a wing on the Ford RS200 back in GT5, with the custom wing option you can now fit it in nice and snuggly. I like it.

CityofArtsandSciences-Night_5_zpscd596e72.jpg

CityofArtsandSciences-Night_6_zpsf92689db.jpg

CityofArtsandSciences-Night_1_zps85954e54.jpg

CityofArtsandSciences-Night_8_zpse2e5baf8.jpg

Personal opinion of course, but I think the AAR Cuda fitted with mods is one of the best looking cars in the game.

Gemasolar_1_zpsd910b602.jpg

Gemasolar_2_zpsa023fa72.jpg

Last bit, sorry all for a picture heavy post. While I was having fun in a tuned Clio RS, it seems I ended up with a lot more weight reduction than I anticipated!

AutodromoNazionaleMonza_57_zpscea35579.jpg

AutodromoNazionaleMonza_34_zps9592264e.jpg

AutodromoNazionaleMonza_37_zps252ebbed.jpg

AutodromoNazionaleMonza_4_zps7a6a32fa.jpg

AutodromoNazionaleMonza_59_zpse82e0fe0.jpg

Last edited:
Back