iRacing Videos (POST THEM HERE!)

Wow you really love sliding that Falcon over those kurbs! Looks like crazy fun car to drive

Great vid!!! Good choice of music too I really dig it

My only complaint.....

Wish the video was longer! :dopey:

Yeah, all these clips are obviously the more exciting and committed moments (can't have a car driving straight in a slow motion video!)

I had way more clips, just couldn't think of another song to use. :P

Yeah, skippy for me is just something I get bored and race for fun sometimes. Did a little bit at LRP and Road Atlanta but i've been racing various cars this season, not sticking to a single championship like I have for the past year.

Yeah, skippy for me is just something I get bored and race for fun sometimes. Did a little bit at LRP and Road Atlanta but i've been racing various cars this season, not sticking to a single championship like I have for the past year.

Talking about the Premier series. You got a win at LRP, I think you should really go for it Mad, its a great chance, you never know....I think out of all the prizes, Premier Skip has to be the best.

Latest round of the V8 Supercars Online Series.... I was a bit of a guest commentator in this one so the commentary by myself is far below average.

Looks like some great racing mixed with a decent amount of dirty racing too. Lots of guys being shoved off the track completely, people forcing their way into the inside line of a corner (divebombing), etc. Is the series normally this aggressive? I'm not passing judgement, as I've never raced the series or watched it in real life, if this is how it normally is, great, but as an outsider looking in, seems people were way too aggressive.

Looks like some great racing mixed with a decent amount of dirty racing too. Lots of guys being shoved off the track completely, people forcing their way into the inside line of a corner (divebombing), etc. Is the series normally this aggressive? I'm not passing judgement, as I've never raced the series or watched it in real life, if this is how it normally is, great, but as an outsider looking in, seems people were way too aggressive.

Series is always this aggressive yes. However, I don't mind the bumping etc and the Indy Road race I think was mostly fair game (a few lousy mid pack crashes as always that shouldn't have happened) but the fight for the lead was awesome and clean too.

With the field being so close pace wise as well, it's not easy to get a move done either. I'd say, the series is one of the top 5 most competitive in iRacing for sure.

WOW....ok guys, I have never uploaded a video but I will. I don't have FRAPS and I am going to upload a whole race because it was that epic...I mean it was like 6 cars less than a second apart from most of the race and last few laps...utter insane. the single replay I have watched 3 times now from different drivers because it was that event filled.

uploading now, hope you guys watch it and let me know what you think!

edit// here it is!
https://hotfile.com/dl/152127634/5422c9f/crazy_suzuka_race.rpy.html

Last edited:
chris that is only because people dont hit the brakes when the crash :( thats why hate rookies series. love the cars, love that series as well!, but the people in them is just insane

LOVE THE BONUS CLIP. that thing is crazy isn't it!? i love the mustang,and it has my most favorite paint job. its just so hard to drive the HPD, then go to the mustang, i do nothing but hurt my skills on both cars.

Oulton Park is completely brilliant. Narrow, bumpy, fast, so fantastic to race on but so hard to race cleanly/not crash on.

Oulton Park is completely brilliant. Narrow, bumpy, fast, so fantastic to race on but so hard to race cleanly/not crash on.

i just bought oulton park this week and absolutely love it, however i think that in my opinion the off track penalties are a nodge too sensitive.

Agreed! I'm racing there tonight for the first time in the Stang and am a bit nervous. This track really wears you out with not wrecking and maintaining speed with no 1X's.

@Mad94d, btw I enjoyed watching the film. Lots of good racing I thought. I'd like to see you make another V8 film from your point of view too 👍

i know :(

a good race this was. 9th to 3rd

Wow thats a lot of mustangs! You made a lot of nice passes there

Just a short carnage video from a race couple of days ago... got cought up in a big pile of dog s***

Which car were you? You're not the blue Jetta there that caused the pile up right? Man he took it from every angle there

WOW....ok guys, I have never uploaded a video but I will. I don't have FRAPS and I am going to upload a whole race because it was that epic...I mean it was like 6 cars less than a second apart from most of the race and last few laps...utter insane. the single replay I have watched 3 times now from different drivers because it was that event filled.

uploading now, hope you guys watch it and let me know what you think!

edit// here it is!
https://hotfile.com/dl/152127634/5422c9f/crazy_suzuka_race.rpy.html

Nice that was very close!! Very nice pass you did there on the leader. I bet he was so sick when he spun out there with only 2 laps to go

Bah! no takers on my video? Maybe I should get FRAPS :( I know its not very easy when its simply in .rpy form

Yeah the file took awhile to d/l. File server host limited my d/l speed

Back