iRacing Videos (POST THEM HERE!)

From a race I did last night:

Oval races can be very frustrating when you get caught up in a crash but can also be very rewarding when you manage to avoid them. Went from P9 to P3 in twenty seconds lol.

Very nice! đź‘Ť I wish I also could avoid crashes like you :lol:

I also have a video from a Street Stock race ... but this wasn't as nice as this situation in the video above me. :grumpy:

Very nice! đź‘Ť I wish I also could avoid crashes like you :lol:

I also have a video from a Street Stock race ... but this wasn't as nice as this situation in the video above me. :grumpy:

Was this against your self? Looked pretty intentional to me, definitely worth reporting.

Yes, was against me.

The 'funny' thing was, after he wrecked me, he wrote: '****ing ***holes' ... this was very confusing. :lol:

POS netcode ruined that battle.

Actually no contact at all into the final corner. Both myself and Scott didn't get a contact and Scott completely blamed himself, he locked the rears and lost it.

Eric that was NUTS great save.

Just luck. Mostly. Haha. Im not sure if the first guy was trying to move out of my way and I wasn't helping, or that was all an attempt at recovery.

I couldn't believe the second one.

Mad, that looked like a great battle, making me want to get the V8.

Actually no contact at all into the final corner. Both myself and Scott didn't get a contact and Scott completely blamed himself, he locked the rears and lost it.

Strange. It looked like when you guys got close his rear reacted exactly as it would have if there was contact. Guess it was just the timing and angle of the replay. Great battle!

^:lol: People always screw up on the last lap at Charlotte.

Here's my latest, a lap with the IndyCar at Motegi Road:

Made this to help my team mates as we'll be racing there Thursday night. Used the fixed setup for this lap, full tank as well.

How not to drive in iracing, this guy took me out as well but i already posted that video in another thread. This is what else he did that race, his average incident rating per race is around 25 lol.

What the hell is that moron doing!!! OMG I thought I've seen it all! Well actually I've seen worse...

A bit of an "Ultimate Speed Comparison" a few mates and I did on iRacing. Idea being based off the event held every day at the Australian Grand Prix.

Pontiac Solstice - Madison Down - Starts at 0
Cadillac CTS-V - Dylan Sharman - Starts 21 seconds later
Williams FW31 - Ben Rothberg - Starts 40 seconds later than Solstice

This is where we got our idea from:

Back