iRacing Videos (POST THEM HERE!)

sandboxgod
Good to see some new vids added good job yall!

Here's a new video I uploaded called iSurvived 1.0! :dopey:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1N5sva4CYag">YouTube Link</a>

It would have been more suited with the song "I will Survive" by Gloria Gaynor. 80's one hit wonder. Most of y'all were probably to young to remember. Or listened to Metal like myself and never heard it. Lol

Thanks guys! Nah that's a bit too old school for me. When I think of "I Will Survive" I think of Chicken Little (that was the theme song), which is a movie my kids have watched over and over :crazy:

Besides, I didn't really survive many of those hits. I sort of limped along to the finish line. I was going for the theme that my skills gradually improved more and more over the season (I got stronger, per se) 👍

Good vid none the less. I was just throwing the song out there just to see if anyone remembered it. Funny now it's stuck in your head. Lol

That's right I did name the video iSurvived. At first I was going to call it Stronger... Haha...

Well I'll keep that in mind if I ever make a part 2 👍

That's right I did name the video iSurvived. At first I was going to call it Stronger... Haha...

Well I'll keep that in mind if I ever make a part 2 👍

I actually hope you don't make a part 2 because it'll mean cleaner races for you .

Should of kept all my crashes form the first season now thinking about it. :sly:

Hotlap video from Mosport on the fixed setup (1:17.941 with myself driving)

Mad94d
Hotlap video from Mosport on the fixed setup (1:17.941 with myself driving)

Awesome lap there Mad. Watching your replay helped me see where I was losing some time. Got my time down into the low 19's. Obviously not in your league, but I'm happy with it.

Already doing the V8 series on monday nights and OSR Caddy series (AUS/NZ club league).

You doing it for real this time or just here and there like last season?

I want to hang out with the winner Mad, not someone who doesn't take it seriously ;)

You doing it for real this time or just here and there like last season?

I want to hang out with the winner Mad, not someone who doesn't take it seriously ;)

Hahaha. Probably be half arsed in the V8 series until the NTM comes out in a few weeks then it's game on! Caddy series is just a bit of a fun "Farming" series with a few mates. 👍

You guys have a lot of skill as demonstrated in the video. Would like to see make a full blown race film or highlights video of your races. It could come out so well to see a guy of your caliber kill it in a highlights video with background music 👍

A month ago I decided to get FRAPS and made a couple of videos mainly to show some friends at home what iRacing was like. I ended up sharing with a few other GTP members too because I wasn't going to post them here, but thought GTPlanet is where sim racing pretty much started for me ...so here are my first couple of attempts.....

:gtpflag:

:cheers:

I really dig that 1st film noshog. Nice overtaking looks like. Roll bar cam looks so good now with the improved driver model. you make Skippy driving look like great fun good job!

----

2nd film was great fun to watch as well. Oulton Park is such a fun track. I almost felt bad for that dude in the blue skippy. All he saw was a black skippy in his rear view. Probably intimidated him off the road!

@Kamuifanboy, lots of nice overtaking there. I really liked Spa in the HPD.

Last edited:
@Kamuifanboy, lots of nice overtaking there. I really liked Spa in the HPD.

The whole race was pretty crazy since most of the fast guys were starting from the back. I think I made about 9 overtakes throughout the entire race. Including a lot of blocking from a few aliens that were behind me. I held up one of the top aliens for 7 laps. I felt really special lol.

A couple of highlights from me and a mate having a good battle in a practice session for the Skip Barber series...

Had a few oval races with the Street Stock at Charlotte during the weekend, it was fun trying to avoid the crashes.

Back