"It Takes No Skill To Drag" - Prove it

• Thread starter DLR
  • 325 comments
my Aventador has only lost to one other at 1/4 mile, can't think of the dude's name but his is painted chrome, i had a Veyron beat through 4th gear at Indy, something's wrong there :ill:

I guess you didn’t read my post… more convenient avoidance ;)

I can tell you want to come out of the closet and shout it from the rooftops… “draggin ain’t easy” :lol:

It is easy to put some random numbers in. I don't even call that tuning.

But to make a setting as good as possible, to make one of the best tunes, that's everything else than easy.
It needs lots of time and knowledge and if you fail in math and logical thinking, it's probably nothing for you. Would you call that a skill?

I'm sure you've never done a good drag tune, so you've not the slightest idea of what you're talking about. Only guessing I see.

You obviously don't know.who u were talking to. Diabaspeed or elitedreamer is a well respected circuit racer here. And u definitly don't get sarcasm. Because he is saying that u drag guys or crossdressers, whatever y'all call urselves r over ur heads about ur tunes. Tuning is easy regardless, setting a trans is easy too. Nothing too a straightline, especially now with the speed test n acceleration tests, now everyone can drag n c how easy it is. And about tuning, it is knowledge n 95% time to tweak ur tune. Also note that circuit tuners share tunes n give advice. They also don't look to sell their tunes. Now I'm no drag queen or king, whatever title u give urselves. But I bet I can tune a car just a fast in a straightline as u n there's no mystery in my numbers. Pick a car n regulations n ill take a pic of my progress on the test track. We will compare n see that ur tunes aren't sooo pure as u think.

i'm not posting my GT-R tune as it's undefeated if that's what you're referring to :)

I call BS on that one. Prove it. Race the fastest of the fastest and then talk. If you are so fast then how come we haven't heard of you huh?

You obviously don't know.who u were talking to. Diabaspeed or elitedreamer is a well respected circuit racer here. And u definitly don't get sarcasm. Because he is saying that u drag guys or crossdressers, whatever y'all call urselves r over ur heads about ur tunes. Tuning is easy regardless, setting a trans is easy too. Nothing too a straightline, especially now with the speed test n acceleration tests, now everyone can drag n c how easy it is. And about tuning, it is knowledge n 95% time to tweak ur tune. Also note that circuit tuners share tunes n give advice. They also don't look to sell their tunes. Now I'm no drag queen or king, whatever title u give urselves. But I bet I can tune a car just a fast in a straightline as u n there's no mystery in my numbers. Pick a car n regulations n ill take a pic of my progress on the test track. We will compare n see that ur tunes aren't sooo pure as u think.

If you think it's so easy then clearly you haven't done it.

I call BS on that one. Prove it. Race the fastest of the fastest and then talk. If you are so fast then how come we haven't heard of you huh?

because i could give a **** less about being part of a drag "crew" :lol: sometimes i go in drag rooms sometimes i go clean up in a circuit race, don't need a team of leechers to do so.

Last edited:
because i could give a **** less about being part of a drag "crew" "team" "squad" whatever you call it :lol: sometimes i go in drag rooms sometimes i go clean up in a circuit race, don't need a team of leechers to do so.

What does being on a team have to do with any of this?

If you think it's so easy then clearly you haven't done it.

Dude I said pick a car and regulations, we will both get tuning n do acceleration test on test track n take a pic of results n post here. And yes I have driven a straightline in this game a million times. So how about we do this n c if an elite dragger can beat a circuit tuner.

because i could give a **** less about being part of a drag "crew" "team" "squad" whatever you call it sometimes i go in drag rooms sometimes i go clean up in a circuit race, don't need a team of leechers to do so.

Was this a response to another thread… are you high?

In this thread you have gone from disparaging comments towards drag racers abilities to acknowledging “tuning takes a lot of time and effort” to actually drag racing and keeping your tunes secret (well at least you say they are your tunes ;))

Maybe if you contact your doctor he can adjust your medication :lol:

I can't believe you guys are still entertaining this bs. This guy obviously has some issues he needs an outlet for. Why not just let him vent his frustrations and ignore him. He'll get tired of talking to himself sooner or later.

It’s always green on a Sunday, but next week might be different…

Sorry Kenny just trying to compete with his randomness :lol:

I can't believe you guys are still entertaining this bs. This guy obviously has some issues he needs an outlet for. Why not just let him vent his frustrations and ignore him. He'll get tired of talking to himself sooner or later.

hey thanks for responding...

Ok Wednesday is good for me, I have no series races that day. How about 8pm cst? Until then how about we both max out our enzos n do an acceleration test at the test track? And take a picture of your results and post here to compare? So I can see what I'm competing against come Wednesday.

Send a FR to Simple-Matt and I'll race you.. If you can't even beat me then you will have no chance.. Cause I'm really slow compared to most of the people here

i'm not posting my GT-R tune as it's undefeated if that's what you're referring to :)

Hypocrite. The only reason why its undefeated is because you've never brought it out and/or tuned it...

funny, i haven't received a FR from any of them either....PROVE IT 👍

Read the OP you f:censored:ing idiot. Or are you

ignorant/half-retarded.

Yep you are. (That was a rhetorical question in case you were confused.)

Dude I said pick a car and regulations, we will both get tuning n do acceleration test on test track n take a pic of results n post here. And yes I have driven a straightline in this game a million times. So how about we do this n c if an elite dragger can beat a circuit tuner.

^Yea why aren't u guys picking on me or haven't responded to my challenge? Do I smell chicken??

Read the OP. It says YOU challenge US individually. Not the other way around. Your bud elite understands that like I explained before to him. If you want to make a statement, challenge these teams: The Legion, Redline, Stay Tuned, SOLO, Domination, or MKU. These are all 1/4 mile teams which is what the OP was referring to.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=228944

Last edited:
Ok Wednesday is good for me, I have no series races that day. How about 8pm cst? Until then how about we both max out our enzos n do an acceleration test at the test track? And take a picture of your results and post here to compare? So I can see what I'm competing against come Wednesday.

the drag racing rule is to run what you brung. you said its not that hard to tune so just tune it the best you can and bring it to the tunnel. plus the 400m tune wont work in the tunnel so if i post my best time and you tune with that i will beat you at the end of the tunnel.

drag racing is hard ass ****. ass soon you think your tune is the fastest. someone comes and swipe you off.

circuit racing is hard too. in both fields you have to be consistent. so dont bash

Well I'm used to a spec or a regulation. Just tell me what car to tune maxed out to be competitive against you guys. Ill tune up n send a FR

kenkwilinski
Well I'm used to a spec or a regulation. Just tell me what car to tune maxed out to be competitive against you guys. Ill tune up n send a FR

You shoot me a FR and I'll let you make the regulations..

Back