Let's try this..

• Thread starter EliteDoom
  • 96 comments

Which car should we send around the world?

• Total voters
Right. I've got some first ideas. I will make a poll with the cars which I think fit best, then once I think enough time has passed, I will choose which one, from the results and will ask which colour. Then I will buy the car from the NCD, being that all choices are premium, take a picture and sent it to the first person. The track will be Special Stage Route 5, as it is not particularly centred towards any country and some really nice pictures can be taken on it. Once the car has been chosen, I will start a thread for everybody to post their photos to.
I will start a list of everybody who is going to do it, but do not apply yet as any questions that must be asked have to be asked first.

Now. Any questions?

Last edited:
Nice idea, I'm up for it.
See if we can actually get it to the distance around the world- 24,902 miles

Another suggestion. Create a track using the editor specifically for the chosen car. The receiver then downloads the track and after driving it posts it up online for the next to download along with the car and so on.

G1lly

Another suggestion. Create a track using the editor specifically for the chosen car. The receiver then downloads the track and after driving it posts it up online for the next to download along with the car and so on.

+1 👍

^ This. Awesome idea for the default track. Still, picking atteiros's idea, at least the photo could be taken in the nearest track from each user location.
Or, to have more freedom of choice, the user can take it in any track/photo travel location.

Last edited:

^^
This

Sign me up for the road trip!

Are we putting mileage on the car? Looks like the Fiat 500 is getting the most votes.

Count me in!

Psn: Proffessorfrink
Nearest track: london

Last edited:
Well, OK. Maybe we should do it with the nearest track to each user's location.
I'll leave the poll going for a little longer to see if anything develops. For now, though, I'll get the first post saying which users have signed up and where they're from.

I can participate,

Ontario, Canada - PSNID: IGTRBYASYUYA

You kind of got rid of what this is all about though in the main post :P

Count me in
PSN: GTP_Abraxas
Nearest track: The Ring
Nearest photo location: Red Bull Hangar

Sign me up

ID- PAWEL17
Location- Australia, hence Suzuka
I'll also take a photo, of me driving it at suzuka.

PAWEL17
Sign me up

ID- PAWEL17
Location- Australia, hence Suzuka
I'll also take a photo, of me driving it at suzuka.

And i don't know, if it has been mentioned, but pass it along to the nearest person, by location, i.e we will go around the world.

Good idea, this will be a fun activity.
I'm game!

Aarhus, Denmark

Closest Track (by road):
Nürburgring

PSN:
kloewe

I think the car should be the 05' Mini Cooper S because if you send a LFA/458/Lambo/etc, there is a VERY HIGH chance of someone keeping the car. If a cheap, somewhat slow car is sent, there is a good chance it will complete the journey.

Plus, the Mini is a cool car.

Or the 500. That works too

Last edited:
I think the car should be the 05' Mini Cooper S because if you send a LFA/458/Lambo/etc, there is a VERY HIGH chance of someone keeping the car. If a cheap, somewhat slow car is sent, there is a good chance it will complete the journey.

Well, the poll at the top is, right now, being won by the Fiat 500, so we may be using a 500 anyway.

Or the 500. That works too
5 min seasonal grind will get you almost anything on the list. I wouldn't worry about.

And count me in for this:

danjee: Bay Area, California, USA: Clivus11

Suffolk, England would love to join, seen someone already doing London so I could do Top Gear Test Track
PSN:theirishman1234

Latest Posts

Back