Let's try this..

• Thread starter EliteDoom
  • 96 comments

Which car should we send around the world?

• Total voters
Sign me up.

peterjford, PSN: GTP_Im_Sorry, Orange County California USA, nearest track, Laguna Seca (but I'm willing to travel :) )

Can't believe folks here chose the unglamorous modern 500. It's a style item, and a FWD rip-off of it's old self. How about something that celebrates old motoring while still pushing towards the future? Like the Ford GT; perfect for this, that.

/rant

Can't believe folks here chose the unglamorous modern 500. It's a style item, and a FWD rip-off of it's old self. How about something that celebrates old motoring while still pushing towards the future? Like the Ford GT; perfect for this, that.

/rant
+1 👍
Seriously anything but the 500
Plus we are driving around the world I don't want my knees to hit the steering wheel

I only live 30 minutes from Road America but GT5 doesn't not have that track like other games. I guess I will have to use Indy.

When are we starting this?

Last edited:
MNLumberjack
Let's start the new thread and get this going :)

Yes indeed, set the rules, and lets do it. Though im still not sure, for the choice of car. By the way, where would we start from?

Last edited:
I can start it and send the car to the next person on the list if we all want? That way we can look at the list and send to the person under our own ID.

I'd like to participate, but what do you mean by closest track?
PSN: SpeedQber

Edit: IRL closest, I get it now. I live in Holland. Nürburgring is probably closest.

Last edited:
So if we don't hear from elitedoom soon, does anyone object to me starting this thing up?
Do we want to go with the fiat or do a final vote between the top 3

MNLumberjack
So if we don't hear from elitedoom soon, does anyone object to me starting this thing up?
Do we want to go with the fiat or do a final vote between the top 3

Sounds like a plan. I've no problem with you kicking it off. Presume we do it via the first page list? eg: pass the car to the person after you on the list.
As for the car the Fiats ahead by a reasonable margin so I say go with that.

If I start the new thread I'll make sure to order the list maybe even throw distances in there too.
I'll give doom till the week end to show up

I don't like the Fiat 500, but I guess that's not for me to decide.
Maybe the list should include the closest track's as well.

@MNLumberjack: How did you want to order the list?

Everyone okay with a white one?
I want to start driving it now, the goal is not just to drive it around the work but also to put the earth distance in miles or kms on the car as well

MNLumberjack; St Paul, MN, USA
Anna+Reece; Buffalo, MN, USA
hsdioce; Cypress, Texas, USA
peterjford; Orange County, California, USA
danjee; Bay Area, California, USA
Ineferno251; Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
PAWEL17; Australia
atteiros; Manila, Philippines
Shem ; Chongqing, China
diptob79; Jakarta, Indonesia
Abraxas; Wroclaw, Poland
andy63; Vetlanda, Sweden