LM Ultimate PC Game

Bit like their IndyCar title, unfortunately I won’t believe it until I see it, ….and even then it needs to ship in a far far better state than their NASCAR Ignition title.
Speaking of their IndyCar game, is there any news on that at all?

Bit like their IndyCar title, unfortunately I won’t believe it until I see it, ….and even then it needs to ship in a far far better state than their NASCAR Ignition title.
Indycar game delayed to 2024.

This game from what I understand seems like an RF2 reskin. If that’s true I won’t even **** with it, worst experience trying to setup wheel and FFB.

Last edited:
This is probably the best chance we have of seeing a functional release from MSG and I'm still expecting it to suck.

It looks like the game is already functional:
"A first version of the game will be available to the public at the circuit from 7 to 11 June, to coincide with the centenary edition of the Le Mans 24h race. [...] They will also be able to try out the first gameplay this weekend, 10 and 11 June, at the 24 Hours circuit, and give their feedback on the first versions of the game."

I would like to hope the game is good but I'm not confident it will be good. Everything sounds good so far but we have to see the finished product

This is likely to actually release being as 90% of the WEC content exists on rFactor 2, so it should be a slam dunk for release. Sadly it doesn't interest me in the slightest being as it's based on rFactor 2 so it will be pretty much unplayable on a controller for casual gamers and there's no sign of a console release so it'll never need bother me anyway.

If they do the same thing with the BTCC game (looking ever more likely now they've completed the field in rFactor 2), I'll be very disappointed.

This is likely to actually release being as 90% of the WEC content exists on rFactor 2, so it should be a slam dunk for release. Sadly it doesn't interest me in the slightest being as it's based on rFactor 2 so it will be pretty much unplayable on a controller for casual gamers and there's no sign of a console release so it'll never need bother me anyway.

If they do the same thing with the BTCC game (looking ever more likely now they've completed the field in rFactor 2), I'll be very disappointed.
It says in the article that PS5 and the new Xbox will be able to run it

I shall pop along to the exhibition and give it a go Thursday 👍🏻

I shall pop along to the exhibition and give it a go Thursday 👍🏻
Le Mans Ultimate is coming to PC first. Over the first year of the product, we will be continuing to refine the title and bring updates in the second part of 2024. We are evaluating when is the right time to bring this experience to console. The performance of current generation machines makes this a real possibility.

Nothing saying it's coming to console. The consoles can theoretically run any game, doesn't mean they'll ever see release. rFactor 2 hasn't so I have very little to zero hope of seeing this on console.

Last edited:
Have Motorsport Games released anything that's actually good yet?

Sounds a bit like a spiritual successor to the PS2 Le Mans 24 Hours game. It definitely has my attention if it's looking to deliver something on that former game's level.

Hope for first gameplay videos in the coming days. Would be great if all the tracks from WEC are in (Sebring). Couldn't believe that release will be in December 2023.

I shall pop along to the exhibition and give it a go Thursday
Definetely fancy another sim on console, particularly the BTCC and Karting versions. With their new CEO I'd expect them to get it right for him to put his name to it? Let us know how it plays and looks, or if they let you record some footage...

"We are evaluating when is the right time to bring this experience to console."

Imagine they'll be waiting to see what Forza is offering then when AC2 and GTR Revival or any next GRID game will release on consoles.

Have Motorsport Games released anything yet? Is a more appropriate question.
Well, formally they released Nascar Ignition (ok, Ignition being a proper game and not a bug ridden beta is all other discussion), being Heat 4 and 5 products from 704 Games already, they tried to mix it with rfactor platform they got hands by buying Studio 397, with
As far as I know, nowadays there target seems to be bunch up licenses with no real intention to develop the titles...

Throwing this out on Early Access is just an exit excuse to say it was nowhere near ready for a full release.

Oh man it looks good though. Makes me question whether my savings goal should be towards a gaming pc or PlayStation VR2

Back