Mapping "Zahara de la Sierra" (new GT6 track)

• Thread starter Amac500
  • 2,570 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think all will be revealed at E3, if GT7 is coming next year then they might as well keep most of the new content for that, if not than I bet a spec 2 update is in the near future.

Apparently GT6 is coming to the ps4 I assume we will get 24hour endurance with b spec and course maker races and all dlc bundle in one. And we will probably have to wait till E3 to know if its true or not.

I've seen the name of this track mentioned in several threads, but until reading this thread I had no idea it was to be a real-world road course.

That's gonna be a massive boon for photomode. Hope it comes soon.

GT6 on PS4 came from ONE unverified source. You or I might have well made it up, it has no credible source.
It would be quite an interesting twist however, in the unlikely event that GT6 on PS4 became reality, but the promised features as yet undelivered, were made available on the new console only.

soooooooooo

Dont want to act like a jerk especially since were getting updates and communication. But what happened?

At least they should apologize as Rockstar did yesterday for the heist update ! You are a real Men Rockstar, you have principles and you respect your customers . Big Up R* :) !

Last edited:
Reviving this thread.
  • @Whistle Snap has discovered this track in the 1.10 update database.
  • It is named "Circuito de la Sierra"
  • This Neogaf posts suggests that it will have special events.
SO GOOD!
0318_tdip8.gif

Not known yet, Super Stage, Special Stage, and Super Special have been theorized.
I myself thinks it stands for Super Saiyan :D
Special Stage... could be the return of proper rally to GT? Since it is rumored to be a course maker track too...

And following later a snow rally and a dirt rally?

I'm predicting that the suggested special events will probably be like the Nurburgring special events with the 300SL and SLS in GT5.

Perhaps they could do something like the fuel economy challenges in the coffee breaks, maybe instead of fuel economy they could do an average speed challenge?

Right, so what is your guess on what the ''Sierra SS'' special event will be?

Maybe instead of a Super Lap, we're gonna get a Super Slap??? :lol:

Anyway, if it is finally coming, at some undetermined point in time, I can't ****ing wait to drive on it. Between that track, Red Bull Ring and the Goodwood real vs virtual comparison videos I'm doing I'm busy till Christmas :D

I have just heard this rumor and I am thrilled, my poor Miura has 0 miles and is collecting dust waiting for this track! I do suspect it getting unlock for the next TT seasonals, but I still hate the suspense, I wish they would hold out on us!

@sirjim73 pretty much spoken my mind. :sly: No it is not the return of rally either.
I Second that. while pd has been putting out content, i dont expect great things. I dont know why people are so suprised and optimistic all of a sudden. Pd isnt doing anything special there just catching up to where they said they would be.... and still far behind. Sorry if i sound like a jerk

I Second that. while pd has been putting out content, i dont expect great things. I dont know why people are so suprised and optimistic all of a sudden. Pd isnt doing anything special there just catching up to where they said they would be.... and still far behind. Sorry if i sound like a jerk
Agreed with everything you've said @pakiman740, although when the Course Maker arrives, I'll be soooo happy. However, by heart, I still won't forgive PD after what we went through with GT6.

Agreed with everything you've said @pakiman740, although when the Course Maker arrives, I'll be soooo happy. However, by heart, I still won't forgive PD after what we went through with GT6.
You make it sound like GT6 cheated on you or something.

Seriously, almost NO dates were given for ANY features. They said "future." So far, they've delivered on data logger, Senna content, and other promised features. Add to that the confirmation that Course Maker is coming along well.

If any of you people feel as though you've had a "scarring experience" with GT6, I can only say that it's your fault for having unrealistic expectations. We didn't get most big features in GT5 until Spec 2, a full YEAR after GT5 was released. It's been half of that time with GT6 and people are already calling counseling centers to help them with their GT6 depression syndromes.

You make it sound like GT6 cheated on you or something.
Did it? I believe not.
Seriously, almost NO dates were given for ANY features. They said "future." So far, they've delivered on data logger, Senna content, and other promised features. Add to that the confirmation that Course Maker is coming along well.

If any of you people feel as though you've had a "scarring experience" with GT6, I can only say that it's your fault for having unrealistic expectations. We didn't get most big features in GT5 until Spec 2, a full YEAR after GT5 was released. It's been half of that time with GT6 and people are already calling counseling centers to help them with their GT6 depression syndromes.
You know it's also funny that you seem to have forgotten about the Communty features which was said to be added on January 1st 2014. That wasn't planned to be added in the future, but THAT month I've just mentioned. It may not have been promised but I did hear that somewhere.

Did it? I believe not.
You sure make it sound as though it did.

You know it's also funny that you seem to have forgotten about the Communty features which was said to be added on January 1st 2014. That wasn't planned to be added in the future, but THAT month I've just mentioned. It may not have been promised but I did hear that somewhere.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that such a statement was never made by PD, but rather by Sony. Same as with Zahara.

I also believe the mods talked about this greatly. But maybe you were too busy bashing Kaz and calling him lazy to remember this.

You sure make it sound as though it did.
*Cough that's what you believe by reading it weirdly cough*
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that such a statement was never made by PD, but rather by Sony. Same as with Zahara.

I also believe the mods talked about this greatly. But maybe you were too busy bashing Kaz and calling him lazy to remember this.
Ohhh great, now he's trying to cause a arguement by adding Kaz into the conversation... Sorry but if you want to go there, I'm ending the conversation right here and now. Bye bye. :sly:
I hear and read lots of things on the internet. Should I believe all of them?
Ask yourself that, not me.

Let's get back on topic before the dogs breaks loose.

*Cough that's what you believe by reading it weirdly cough*

Ohhh great, now he's trying to cause a arguement by adding Kaz into the conversation... Sorry but if you want to go there, I'm ending the conversation right here and now. Bye bye. :sly:

Ask yourself that, not me.

Let's get back on topic before the dogs breaks loose.
Im not trying to start an argument by bringing Kaz into anything. But if you want to run away from a conversation because I'm criticizing you of being rude to the creator, then go right ahead.

It's a shame. I really used to look up to you when you were positive. Sure, you could be too optimistic at times. But you showed hope. You always protested that things would end well and GT would see good things come it's way. Usually they did.

You were one of few to actively go against those who always were negatived, and always bickered. And while it is in some ways nice to see that you can see things from a different side now, it's also a shame because often times you simply call PD lazy and poor, and talk about how terrible GT6 is when in reality it isn't so bad at all.

I used to really look up to you. I'm sure other members did too. Your posts would often get many likes for being positive and seeing things in a good light. But now, you're on the edge of being the first on my ignore list. Shame.

---------------------------

To get back on topic, I'm very happy with the update. From the surface, it doesn't look like too much was added.

But thanks to this thread, we can see that tons of bugs were fixed, and the inclusion of a groundbreaking track was snuck in. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back