MATURE U.K. Racers Wanted. !!UPDATE 2 Please read first post!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome GTP--APEX and oHomeyo,
You need to register at our new website there you will find a whole bunch of drivers of all abilities. Our friendly admin, tuners and members will quickly get you up to speed and you can start racing now!

Another selection of pictures of the GBRC drivers in action.
1296582236_21_FT2433_nrburgring_nordschleife_4_.jpg

1294324856_37_FT548_autodromo_nazionale_monza_7_.jpg

1294324557_37_FT0_autodromo_nazionale_monza_2_.jpg

Last edited:
i joined this site the other day and since then have met more than 40 people who aren't interested in smashing you off something i thought didnt exist on gt5.

the website itself is so easy to use and has everything you can imagine that the developers left out. time trials, race modded car events, even their own class system. tthere is an event most evenings with cars all built to a certain spec. if anybody bought gt5 after playing foza 3 then this will fill the parts of the game which are missing.

i was going to trade gt5 in until i found this site and now i cant stop playing again. if you want good clean racing with a set of of diamond geezers then you'll do well to find anything better for the online side of the game.

Thanks for the comments Apex and nice come back in the 2nd Scooby vz Evo race.

Scooby VS Evo Race 1, Room1, Week 1, Deep Forest /Reverse

Part 1

Part 2

If any of you new guys came over to GBRC you may have noticed that we had some problems with our site. Its all fixed now so please don't be put off. Cheers

PS

Lunch I think you should edit page 1 and title as we welcome all nationalities.

PSN: smalldave
Wheel: G27

Add me please, it's so hard finding decent lobby's sometimes!
If anyone runs any championships please let me know as I would only be too pleased to join.

so how do i go about joining in on this.

really want to get in on this, i just cant enjoy online as its hit or miss if i get a decent race or not.

so how do i go about joining in on this.

really want to get in on this, i just cant enjoy online as its hit or miss if i get a decent race or not.

Take a look at the links in lunchbox147's sig - 5 posts up. The GBRC has a social group here at GTP and its own website.

Hey chaps, we have a new Private Lounge set up and have approx 30 odd places free for the next 30 sign ups. The lounges will have access from 100 members once the accounts are full.

We are only looking for clean racers, no obligation to be from the UK, though europe preferded due to time differences, though must be mature and clean.

http://www.gbracingclub.co.uk/news.php

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back